Inverness supporter from Italy

Cardo

Hi everybody!

I introduce myself to you. I hope that this is the right section, since I speak of passion for Inverness. if it is the wrong section I apologize, and I hope you will forgive my mistake, I'm new to the forum.

I’m from italy, but I love scottish football. Some years ago I’have never been in Scotland (I travelled only in Wales, England, and Ireland) and my first love in scottish football was Celtic (I hope that you don’t hate me, what Inverness supporters think about Celtic?). Afterwards I came in Scotland to see a Celtic match, and in this occasion I also traveled throughout Scotland, especially in the highlands, for two weeks. I saw Inverness, and I was in love with this beautiful city, and the people of the highlands (I travelled up to John O’ Groats and Durness) and their traditions, and I keep a good memory especially about Inverness.

Now I support both Celtic (thanks to whom I have known Scotland) and Inverness (the love that I find in Scotland). I hope that you don’t hate me for that, I repeat!

PS: I had some problems to connect and register. What is the reply at the question “If one train travels 50 miles west at 30 mph and another travels 23 miles east at 100mph, what day is it now?”

• Agree 8

You've all been  fooled......haven't you all not worked it out ......it's Paulo di Canio  doing his best to infiltrate our ranks and get the managers job !!!!!

Edited by een

Watch out for IHE, Cardo...he wears a kilt.

Be nice to Donview 'cos he lives in Aberdeen and is a closet and passionate ICT fan.

Be nice also to Charles Bannerman 'because he will get your name in the papers. And Dougall really tries hard on here and gets a lot of stick from some guys just because he is different--- which is good....eh?

And for Scarlet Pimple, by the time you can make up your mind either as to what he really means, or what he is saying, he is off at the toot. And then re-appears disguised as someone else to tickle your tonsils. And he doesn't wear a kilt these days. But a "coat -of many -colours"  is often his garb of the day.

In short, be nice to everyone and  keep your powder dry. :canada:  :scotland:   And a big Highland welcome. :clapoverhead:

And if you get a chance to go to a match, it is highly recommended. As a visiting fan from Watford, I was made to feel very welcome and Caley Thistle is now my second team.
I believe I have a replica shirt coming my way from Father Xmas too that I will be able to wear with pride to my beloved Watford

• Agree 4

And if you get a chance to go to a match, it is highly recommended. As a visiting fan from Watford, I was made to feel very welcome and Caley Thistle is now my second team.

I believe I have a replica shirt coming my way from Father Xmas too that I will be able to wear with pride to my beloved Watford

Aha a Udinese 2nd team supporter.... I wont mention Wembley, if you don't mention Palace's season so far in the EPL. ICT seems to have more supporters south of the border than one might initially imagine!