Richie Foran Signs On With ICT!

HeScoresWhenHeWants

Very decisive action by Mr Kenny Cameron and a very smart move.

Richie is an articulate and intelligent man. And,as someone else said, an inspirational and skilful workhorse and an example of true professional dedication to the club and the cause.

Thank you Mr Foran for your sense of commitment. I don't think you will be sorry and the future is bright for you at Caley Thistle.

:clapoverhead:  :notworthy:

• Agree 2

Couldn't have asked, or hoped, for a better signing at this moment in time.

Butcher being poached could/should have been a real body blow, but it's a testament to the attitude of the players, club & fans that we've rallied together and lifted the club above all that and kept it moving forward.

So much so that the appointment of the new manager almost seems to have become the side show instead of the main event.

TOGETHER WE BELIEVE - TOGETHER WE ACHIEVE

• Agree 5

Thinking on the Butcher contract extension bit: Has Ritchie realized before the Hibs saga that he wouldn't have a clear perspective under the former gaffer and his condition was meant the way "I'll only stay if Butcher leaves"?

Whilst I always harboured hopes he'd sign a new deal, I'm surprised he's signed up for 3 years before the new gaffer has been appointed.

Raises the question, do you think he knows who it is and approves?

...or he's been offered a hand in making the choice....

Tremendous news and what a contrast to Terry & Mo's misguided ambition.  Richie knows what he's part of and how much more there could be to come.  First things first: revenge for the 4-0 drubbing on Saturday.  Richie's commitment says a lot to the rest of the squad - stick together and see what we'll achieve.