Ten4

How`s he getting on since his move to greener pastures?

Thought we could keep an eye on him & have a good laugh at his expense when opportunity arises.

I cant see him turning them around this season anyway ,if at all.

Likely headlines after the 7th consecutive defeat " Rod Petrie kicks in Butchers new office door! :lol: "

I disagree with you, let's have some fun at his expense ya old fuddy duddy's :nanananana:   He was part of us, and the opening poster was good enough to post it in the correct forum.

Fair game as far as I'm concerned, this will run for some time.....................

• Agree 6

:tongue: Mr Butcher is starting off in style I see...new shirt, brave new tie and a brand new haircut.

A bit different from the cap, duffle coat and featherd boa he wore at ICT for much of the time,. eh?

Or, as they say in Auld Reekie, especially East Restalrig Terrace (Leith) : 

"Ehm olright Jack  now thet ehm a somebody. Me and my pal Rod, who came out of a Petrie dish, will show all you heelan' codgers a thing or two."

Really!? Well, Terry the Trickster, you may feel tickety -boo the noo but just wait 'til the end of the season, To you I say..."takes time to take a tumble, Terence and we'll see if you are on the same tack then. So, ta-ta for now." :whistle:

With his reaction to his subbed player and also players reaction to him on Sportscene last night against R. C. ,he doesnt look like he got off to a good start .If he has to throw his weight around to get results then Hibs are welcome to him. The player in question made him look like an idiot ...No respect . I now wonder just how bad tempered he was when things didn't go his way.

Has anyone else noticed the calmness on the pitch since he left and we are getting the results .

With his reaction to his subbed player and also players reaction to him on Sportscene last night against R. C. ,he doesnt look like he got off to a good start .If he has to throw his weight around to get results then Hibs are welcome to him. The player in question made him look like an idiot ...No respect . I now wonder just how bad tempered he was when things didn't go his way.

Has anyone else noticed the calmness on the pitch since he left and we are getting the results .

Also did his end of match celebration bif style I believe. Was everything he did with us fake?

Poor Tel he will have to buy the guy a bigger cake now! :lol:

• 2 months later...

Fenlons record was better than Butchers has been at Hibs, over the same amount of games, Was on the radio yesterday, before the cup game, so I can see a lot of pressure coming from the stands now the honeymoon period is well and truly over. Lost 5 on the bounce now

I'm closer to the end of my tenure on this planet than starting out so.... I don't want to speak ill of the dead...... :crazy:.

But, T B ,  your glory days may be over because if you can't keep the heed , like oor John does so well amidst lots of upbeat and enthusiastic comments praising our lads and the club, then you won't last the pace beyond the end of this season.

Sad to say for you, it 's appearing more and more as if you've done our club a big favour by departing earlier than we had anticipated.

But going to a club on the hard downward slide without the patience and requisite motivational skills needed to help them over the hump you may end up on the scrap heap yourself instead of the lads who may all of them be trying their best.

• Agree 3