Ten4

Here is a wee peep in to the future - Hibees go down and Butcher blames all and sundry except of course himself. He goes down a division, picks up a few choice players from down south and romps the league - hail the feckin devious messiah.

He is good - very very good - as cunning a narcissist as I have ever witnessed.

Whilst I very much enjoy seeing Butcher fail after the manner of his departure, it is still rather sad that if Hibs, and therefore ICT, had kept the managers they had at the start of the season, both teams would be doing considerably better than they are.

Hibs was a pre-retirement soiree, better pay, more personal publicity, more wine bars, closer to East Anglia. In other words a cushy number with much bigger crowds.........................unless on the last day they play Hearts to avoid the play off spot...

Think that was the plan? However is it just me or has TB aged 20 years since hes gone there!!!! 

Hibs was a pre-retirement soiree, better pay, more personal publicity, more wine bars, closer to East Anglia. In other words a cushy number with much bigger crowds.........................unless on the last day they play Hearts to avoid the play off spot...

I disagree I think he thought he would go a great job there and then get the Rangers job, he has never been short on ego

• Agree 3

There's many a slip twixt cup and lip, Mr Butcher.

I think you  may still be at Easter Road next season but, if things don't go according to plan, then your career may be well-nigh over.

And also remember you had better be nice to the people on the way up because you may need them to be nice to you on your way down. And that doesn't mean betrayal .

• Agree 1

Partick will be the key to whether Hibs stay safe. If PT have a reasonably decent run, it may come to pass.

What irked me was not just when he sat in with them before the deal was done, but his mocking of our resources when he did go. It was good enough when he couldn't buy a job and good enough when he oversaw our relegation.

I would actually like him to repeat his bouncebackability next season though...so, very, much.

• Agree 2

Hibs are a horrible side and their biggest problem is that they simply do not score goals and they are the lowest scorers in the entire division let alone the bottom six. 29 goals from 32 (33?) games this season is abysmal.

• 2 weeks later...