Ten4

County v Hibs with Adams v Butcher up next....should be fun....

It's a monumental game for both sides!

If my arithmetic is correct, the winner definitely stays up, with the losing club going into the final fixture in real danger of slipping into the relegation play-off.

Hopefully the Jags will pull through.  Straight up with little money.  It's no surprise they struggle.  Killie v Hibs though.  Two teams with reasonable players, a bigger budget than us and total lack of form.  It'll be a great match.  Hope it's televised.  Unfortunately, Killie seem slightly worse than Hibs but here's hoping they upset the form book.  I guess the 'up' is that Hibs have played no' bad recently but can't win.  Killie haven't, so maybe an upsurge in form (i.e. get the ball to Boyd by any way possible) might mean a goal or two.

I think it's between HIbs and Killie. The latter have the advantage of at least having some kind of goalscorer in their team. As funny as it is laughing at Hibs I think that they will jammily avoid the playoffs.

So, Hibs have got to win on Saturday! - a feat they've managed only once in their previous 18 games!!

The bookies are split over who they regard as favourite. Best odds at this time are, Hibs (11/10 with Paddy Power) to be in the play-off and Kilmarnock (6/5 with BetVictor).

This situation may change, as at present, the bookies have left themselves 'exposed' with a guaranteed profit available, known as an arbitrage bet. (although it's not really a 'bet' at all due to there being no risk involved)! These scenarios are very rare.

e.g. £100 on each = £200 outlay.

Hibernian end-up in play-off = £210 return; Kilmarnock end-up in play-off = £220 return.