Ten4

Aye me! Hibs away is a great day out for me as opposed to Hamilton, which is a shytehole. Hibs will bring a lot more fans North than Accies, plus we get the chance to gub Butchers team again and again...

Hamilton looked absolutely rubbish. Incredible to think that they were 2nd best in the Championship and almost nicked it from Dundee. They made a disgusting Hibs side look solid and, at times, competent.

As funny as it would be to see Hibs go down I would be disappointed to miss out on a trip to Edinburgh.

I'm just waiting to see Terry and Mo's faces when they lose the second leg three nil on Sunday.

You never know, the way Hibs have been performing at home this year, there might just be one final twist!

Raith went there and won in the Scottish Cup a few months ago, scoring 3 goals, so it's not over yet...although it will take a huge effort from Hamilton Accies now!

Tie is far from over.  By all accounts Hibs were still pretty poor last night nut got the breaks in front of goals.  Hibs will know that to fail now having got the 2 goal cushion would be even more embarrassing than had they lost the tie following a first leg Hamilton win.  If Hamilton can score first Hibs will be as nervous as hell.  Hamilton have it all to play for and can take confidence into the game in that they are the better footballing side and yet are now the underdogs. 

Hibs will adopt spoiling tactics and Hamilton will need to be patient but I can see this one going to the wire.

Thought Hamilton deserved at least a draw.  Thought creating chances might be a problem but they did enough of that.  Couldn't take their chances though, which is quite amazing given how many they have been scoring.

Aside from the actual game and its implications, what really struck me watching the highlights last night was how impressive the artificial pitch looked. As a traditionalist, preferring grass, I've got to say that they've fairly 'come on' from the old astroturf days - it looked just like an early season grass pitch. I may yet be won over!

The tie is definitely not over. Hearts thought that against us. The problem for Hibs is that being 2-0 up is something they cannot cope with. Cummings is unlikely to have another two chances. 

Hamilton underestimated Hibs so Sunday is one where they will be better prepared. They do have some good goal scorers and with Hibs worried about conceding it will be interesting to see if Hibs hold their nerve. The danger for them is that they believe they have survived.

Enter Willie Collum as match referee..............................

"Enter Willie Collum as the referee."  Ha! ha!

The tension will be so great the authorities felt a more relaxed approach was necessary and then Hibs would also relax and  win.
You see, that would be important because Easter Road can pack in over 20,000 fans whereas the other team can't. So which team is more important to the Authorities?

Heh! many a word spoken in  jest ... Them guys are  D E V I O U S . :smile:

Is there anyone at all actually rooting for our former manager and his team ?

Id Rather Hibs in the League than Hamilton. But then again....id love to see butcher Fail.

I have a sneaky suspicion that Hamilton might do over the Hibs today. 0-3 keeps entering my head

Is there anyone at all actually rooting for our former manager and his team ?

Id Rather Hibs in the League than Hamilton. But then again....id love to see butcher Fail.

I have a sneaky suspicion that Hamilton might do over the Hibs today. 0-3 keeps entering my head

Was out with the Mrs in Holland Park, West London, for a walk when I cheekily checked the half-time score & told her I was off home to watch the 2nd half, she's well pished at me. "You told me the season was over!" Hope to got it is for Hibs!