Ten4

Fixture set up to benefit the Edinburgh side, who are then 1 goal up despite being the second best side going into injury time. Stunning injury time equaliser and then a penalties win for the better team. Where have I seen that before this season at Easter Road ?

• Agree 1

Rangers

Hearts

Hibs
Falkirk
Queen of the South
Dumbarton
Livingston
Raith Rovers
Alloa Athletic
Cowdenbeath

Going to be a cracking championship next season. Two places up for grabs in the top flight. Going to be a good play off next year

• Agree 1

Hibs manager Terry Butcher lauds Jason Cummings' confidence

Scottish Premiership play-off final second leg

Venue: Easter Road, EdinburghDate: Sunday, 25 MayKick-off: 15:30 BST

Coverage: Listen on BBC Radio Scotland 810MW/DAB/online; live text commentary on BBC Sport website

Manager Terry Butcher says he always knew Jason Cummings would come good because of the 18-year-old Hibernian forward's self-confidence.

Cummings' double against Hamilton Academical has put Hibs in control of their Premiership play-off final ahead of Sunday's second leg at Easter Road.

"It's impossible to keep his feet on the ground," said Butcher. "His head is up in the clouds.

Butcher making some history. The first manager to finish bottom of the SPL with 3 different clubs.

Did he get Motherwell relegated?

He finished bottom in his first season, but they weren't relegated because Brockville didn't have enough seats for Falkirk to come up.

Looks like it will be back to Lidl's and aldi and forget about Marks and Sparks

Just for the sake of accuracy, this is a reminder ofwhat the bell-end actually said...

"Even the cake served is a sign of how he and his assistant Maurice Malpas have moved on to what they believe could be bigger and better things with the capital side. “I bought the cakes, but I’m sending the bill in to [chairman] Mr Petrie. It was Tesco cakes at Caley Thistle but it’s now Marks & Spencer!”

Aldi might be a bit upmarket now I guess.

With the two T.V companies probably wanting to show more Hearts, Hibs and Rangers away games it should mean more 3pm Saturday kick offs for us. All good as far as I'm concerned.

• Agree 1

There's no way Pat Fenlon's mid-table Hibs would have got relegated.

Interesting (ie amusing) too that Motherwell's chief exec decided to leave Scotland's 2nd best team, with European football etc, to join Hibs.