The new manager thread

Yngwie

Dont you just love threads like this. Kenny states he's down to two and the board will interview them over the weekend. Everyone else adds in a few more names.

The management team will be Hartley, Wilson and Fridge

I'm sorry but why would Paul Hartley choose two highland league managers to join him?

Right, that's it! I can't stand the suspense any longer. I'm off down to the Eastgate Centre to visit the large fashion retailer situated at the end of the mall next to Argos.

I'll demand to speak to or get the identity of their boss. At least that way I'll finally have the name of the Next Inverness manager! :lol:

Feck me!  Not only are some of the names being mentioned on this thread absolutely shocking (again - LES FRIDGE?  FFS!!) but the jokes are almost as bad!

:amazed:

• Agree 2

Guest Mahonio

Appleton is frontrunner for return to Portsmouth and Blackwell will be in running too and also, none of these 3 had club commitments this week.

I reckon it'll be either Kenny Shiels or Paul Hartley and would be happy if either were to be appointed.

Guest Mahonio

How are odds looking just now, only go online after midnight, Sutton and/or Shiels still favourites and how are odds looking for Hartley.

How are odds looking just now, only go online after midnight, Sutton and/or Shiels still favourites and how are odds looking for Hartley.

I can't find any odds online, checked both Paddy Power and McBookie.  :shrug02:

All this talk of Appleton and Blackwell. Hmmmm hehe and i know who is on the shortlist and who's not... :D

Care to elaborate for the rest of us? 

I got the impression earlier on that Levein thought that this job would be a step down for him. Is that and his tendency towards anti-football really what we want? Not too excited about any of the supposed interviewees but Hartley is obviously doing something right as a coach and probably most people's preferred choice.

Well i can tell you this. Appleton and Blackwell are not on the list.

I doubt either of those two would be any good to be honest.

Can you give us a hint?  Is a certain Swede on it?

Hearing rumours that Rutabaga has been interviewed.

• Agree 1

Heard Levein has been interviewed...make of that what you want...

If that's true then he will probably get the job.

He is whats delaying the decision, so i've been told but we shall see. 

Heard Levein has been interviewed...make of that what you want...

If that's true then he will probably get the job.

He is whats delaying the decision, so i've been told but we shall see.

Wouldn't be disappointed if he got the job to be honest as long as he has his Dundee United form.

Celtic legend that is/got interviewed will probably be Larsson hence why the Highland News that added him out of nowhere.