The new manager thread

Yngwie

Between Paul Hartley and John Hartson i would say. Hopefully find out tomorrow!

I hear Paul Hartley has pulled out due to contractural issues -interesting now who it will be :-)

link/source???

A businessman who is close to a director in inverness -Hartley is no longer a candidate.

I hear Paul Hartley has pulled out due to contractural issues -interesting now who it will be :-)

link/source???

A businessman who is close to a director in inverness -Hartley is no longer a candidate.

This better not be true. I've been counting my 25/1 chickens for some time now.

link/source???

This better not be true. I've been counting my 25/1 chickens for some time now.

Sorry to tell you bad news but it's true .

link/source???

So will that "businesman" be the same person that told the Sun that Brewster was among the favorites or is he jonny95 who got the whole story when he visited the ticket office a few days ago?

Edited by mainstander

Not buying this.

#TeamHartley

Surprised at that if true. Could business lady get a bit closer and find out who IS a candidate?

Hartley would have been my choice but it's not to be -I'm guessing it's the big mouth from Killie which is grim .

Why would Hartley pull out if he's been offered a manager role at the team 2nd in the Premiership and a league cup semi final to look forward to? I mean you would swap Alloa for that surely? Maybe not If he's not interested in coming up North but if not him then the best option below him IMHO is Kenny Shiels or Craig Levein who has basically said he doesn't want it so Kenny Shiels for me (if not Hartley).

Surprised at that if true. Could business lady get a bit closer and find out who IS a candidate?

Hartley would have been my choice but it's not to be -I'm guessing it's the big mouth from Killie which is grim .

I really don't want Shiels now, I'll obviously back him all the way if he gets the job and there was a brief spell of 10 minutes when i wanted him but now my heart is kinda set on Hartley so if we get anyone else unless its a major shock i'll be quite dissapointed.

• Agree 1

Why would Hartley pull out if he's been offered a manager role at the team 2nd in the Premiership and a league cup semi final to look forward to? I mean you would swap Alloa for that surely? Maybe not If he's not interested in coming up North but if not him then the best option below him IMHO is Kenny Shiels or Craig Levein who has basically said he doesn't want it so Kenny Shiels for me (if not Hartley).

I can't see him not being interested in the job and I don't think the fact of us being up north would really matter to him.

The guy that posted this said there would be an announcement today and I'm still waiting.....

Just on BBC sports news Kenny Shiels said that ex old firm players have a better chance of getting a managers job in Scotland than him! Has he been rejected? And who is in the frame now Hartson?

Just on BBC sports news Kenny Shiels said that ex old firm players have a better chance of getting a managers job in Scotland than him! Has he been rejected? And who is in the frame now Hartson?

Paul Hartley

I'll guess that Gary Locke is about to be booted from Hearts following their record equalling defeat yesterday. And what young, promising manager who is ex-Hearts would be the ideal replacement? 

Will believe the Hartley story when I see it. Money will be there and security will be there and if Geography isn't an issue then I smell I wind up. But the sooner this ends the better - Team Hartley!

Edited by AJS
  • Agree 1

I'll guess that Gary Locke is about to be booted from Hearts following their record equalling defeat yesterday. And what young, promising manager who is ex-Hearts would be the ideal replacement? 

I don't think they could afford to replace Locke with me the way things are with them right now!

Will believe the Hartley story when I see it. Money will be there and security will be there and if Geography isn't an issue then I smell I wind up. But the sooner this ends the better - Team Hartley!

No wind up . You can say sorry on Wednesday

No wind up . You can say sorry on Wednesday

When is today's announcement?

• Agree 1