The Treble.

CaleyThistle

Heard on the radio today that top spot is going to be worth 30million pounds minimum by 2015/16 according to a new BT sport deal being announced shortly.

They didn't say top spot they just assumed Celtic whom they named would still be Champions................Let's bleedin show em ICT. you can do it.  !!!!!

Right now we're one of only three who can.............and Septic aren't in the mix :smile:

If my arithmetic serves me well, often it doesn't, right now one of four...

Arithmetically maybe......but can you really see hearts gain 31 points more than Celtic before end of season.

In answer to question......We could do it but we wont. Tonight Celtic will realise they wont even make the Europa league so will be all out to win Premiership. They wont be resting players any more. We could match them and stay second but I cant see us overtaking them.

• Agree 1

Right now we're one of only three who can.............and Septic aren't in the mix :smile:

Arithmetically maybe......but can you really see hearts gain 31 points more than Celtic before end of season.

In answer to question......We could do it but we wont. Tonight Celtic will realise they wont even make the Europa league so will be all out to win Premiership. They wont be resting players any more. We could match them and stay second but I cant see us overtaking them.

Sadly, in reality, only one team will win the league.

I mentioned treble was still a possibility on the ST J's match day thread but was extremely p1shed at the time.

Sadly, in the cold light of day, no.

League Cup - Every change

Scottish Cup - Possibly

Premiership - No, there are not enough teams taking points of Celtic

Deliberately left out Hearts, even Lazarus would struggle with that one !!

Realistically though can't see anybody stopping Septic....

After last nights CL result, I expect Celtic to turn it up a level in the league now, we may see a few points dropped but their strength will start to show now and after the critisim last year I'd expect the league to be sown up well before the split.

We have a great chance in the League Cup, although we can't underestimate Hearts, considering transfer bans, injuries and suspensions they could be quite weak come January.

Scottish Cup is another oppertunity for a good run, however I do think with a focused Celtic and the potential for us to pick up injuries etc and seeing the form DUFC are putting together I think a semi would be a good outcome for us.

So in short, League = No, League Cup = finalisist, Scottish Cup = Semi or better.