Welcome to Yogi

caleyboy

Aye, welcome Yogi! seemed to say all the right things during his interview, acknowledged how well the team were doing and said he not have to do much, just keep this spirit as is.

Good enough for me.

• Agree 1

Give the man a chance! After seeing his and Richie Foran's interviews I'm confident we will continue to be among the best of the rest. I believe Hartley ruled himself out as he was not prepared to  move north. At least Yogi seems to like the place and the players appear to have welcomed him to the stadium.

Give the man a chance! After seeing his and Richie Foran's interviews I'm confident we will continue to be among the best of the rest. I believe Hartley ruled himself out as he was not prepared to  move north. At least Yogi seems to like the place and the players appear to have welcomed him to the stadium.

I don't buy the 'ruling himself out' argument. He's been here on football duty before, isn't daft and has relocated to Aberdeen and Bristol before. All while he's had kids.

He knew it's full-time at Inverness and would have to move here. It would be strange to apply for a job you didn't want. I think he was simply overlooked.

Welcome!  Really looking forward to Saturday.  What Yogi related songs can we sing to welcome him at the Midden?

We are the team that you all know,

Caley, Thistle

Yogi's ICT

Yogi's ICT,

Yogi's ICT

Yogi's ICT.

To this tune.

I won't be giving up the day job!!

• Agree 7

I was under the impression that PH had split from his wife and wanted to remain near his child/children.  Either way, it doesn't matter, we have John now and I think he'll do well.

If that was the case, why did he bother to show interest in the job? Generally. people don't apply for jobs they've no intention of going to.

I don't think Paul Hartley has resigned himself to his future management career being excluded to the central belt. If he got offered the Forest or Watford jobs, for example, he'd be off! That'll make us look like complete mugs.

Paul Hartley is an ambitious manager. He's quoted as saying he wants to manage in the English Premiership, eventually.

He wanted the Inverness job. But something blocked him from committing.

Kenny Cameron is a chairman of high regard. He doesn't speak out of turn or shows his cards. But even he initially said we'd have the new guy in place by the Morton game. But things clearly took a turn.

For a club who have revealed little or nothing during the recruitment process, it suggests an appointment was imminent. But the assumed appointment of Hartley didn't materialise.

Something has gone wrong along the way for us to 'settle' for Hughes. I fail to understand this if the calibre of candidate was 'so high'!

Let's be honest, if OTB had sacked Adams and appointed Hughes, we'd not suddenly be in awe and jealous or overly concerned that County had bagged the hottest property?!  I guarantee we'd be mocking them.

Our board usually makes good decisions but have also been guilty of getting it wrong. Appointing Brewster 2nd time shows they can be accused of completely choosing the wrong candidate. That's all I'm saying.

• Agree 1