St Mirren -V- Inverness CT

Scotty

Chick now saying he is not being biased in any way  LOL

And he missed Marley hitting the post because 'someone was standing in his way'. Hes an absolute walloper 

Edited by ubern

Looking at the BBC Stats a draw is a good point as Saints had more possession More shots off and on target and more corners, and we have another clean sheet. :ictscarf:

Great result from OTB and disappointed that Hibs got last minute equaliser

By no means a poor result. Sounded like a real battle with both teams having chances and were it not for the woodwork could have been quite a high scoring game. Both sides are enjoying a good run of form would always have been tricky to pick out a winner. The new chapter is underway - Team Yogi.

By no means a poor result. Sounded like a real battle with both teams having chances and were it not for the woodwork could have been quite a high scoring game. Both sides are enjoying a good run of form would always have been tricky to pick out a winner. The new chapter is underway - Team Yogi.

Had it been a high scoring game, we'd would've gotten beat.  Not a very good performance today really, but Dean Brill probably had his best performance since signing.  Not a very good performance, but at least we didn't get beat.

OAM !!

Tuned in 3.55 first mention of ICT ? 4.31

However I knew Rangers score, Elgins score, where each of the guys were going for their night out, what they were wearing etc.

My second from table top team with a new manager - not worth a mention!

They are so biased to Central Scotland .

You are right absent friend, I thought the game had been abandoned!

Meh game. St Mirren will probably count themselves unlucky - they had by far the better chances in the first half and a combination of poor finishing and good goalkeeping by Brill kept us in it. Second half was utterly unmemorable from both sides.

This is no slight on Hughes - he stuck by the same team that has won us five on the bounce, and they certainly weren't terrible; for some reason, though, they were never able to take control of the game at any point.    

Hopefully a convincing win coming up at Hearts next weekend; the subsequent home game against Aberdeen is going to be peetty tough. 

The impression I got from twitter, media reports, plus the meagre OAM cast was that, as Caleymore said on here, the lads were trying a bit too hard.

You all know, I'm sure, how easy it is to make mistakes and overdo things when you are trying to make an impression. The Team has been on a good streak recently and I'm sure they didn't want to let themselves or the new manager down on his first game. The fact that their second half display was so much more positive shows that they were beginning to relax as the game went on but then tightened up for the last few minutes to ensure they would not be defeated.

Brill sounded a class act and is proving himself to be the find of the season,  it is great to know he has signed that contract. The defence must feel his presence and gain confidence from it. Equally he must be happy to know he has a bunch of real triers in front of him giving the opposing forwards a really hard time.

Yogi's first task now is to get the guys relaxed on the pitch and get that ball flowing into the opposite net.

It is still looking good for us despite the lack of support from the  so called pundits, they have been very wrong about us before. It is all wishful thinking on their part that  ICT cant do the business...........biased bunch of tongue waggers.