HARTLEY FOR COUNTY? WHERE DID IT GO WRONG?

CELTIC1CALEY3

Poor Derek - the unluckiest man in Scotland. Every bad decision has gone against him and every game he's lost has been against the run of play. In fact the only bit of luck he's had was when the lights went out!

Steve Clark for County

Can't stand Adams -over rated and lacks the dignity to admit when his team are outplayed -next manager to exit the premier league IMO

Mr Adams sounds like my East Indian builder of my new house!. Try detecting over 70 defects after we moved in and you will readily realise that I am not a racist. Racy or rancid maybe but not the other .

When I point out his defects, it's always the tradesmen's fault not his. Although, as a director of the company , he is responsible for checking everything they do..yes?

And if he does something like exchanging the range (cooker) hoods fans -- upstairs to downstairs and vice versa,  downdrafting instead of updrafting in one of them, then he says it's my fault for asking him to do it instead of the fact that one of the hoods is faulty...eh? :cry: