Aberdeen

Macduffer

I think this will be a real test on how good ICT are right now.I see a tight game with not many goals, maybe a draw. I wonder if Yogi can create a wee something extra with tactics. I have never been so confident as an ICT fan as I have recently going in to matches. C'mon Caley Thistle.

Edited by MuirtownJaggy

I found  a dead crow lying in a box in my garage a couple of days ago.

If I sent him over on a Canada Goose (them thar guys can surely fly, Wilbur) would youse consent to a ceremonial burial at the half-way line at Pitter Patter Park and Mr C.Goose could fertilise the grass in exchange That is a function at which they are very good indeed here on the West coast of Canada.

By the way, if he comes at you with intent, my advice is to skeedaddle . Them thar critters are dynamite with their wings and can break your arm  if  you get too close. :laugh:

Todays menu

starters home delight

Aberdeen turkeys roasted and stuffed

with   tatties and neeps mashed

puddings creamed by ICT

• Agree 1

Aberdeen have sold out their allocation, they are clearly up for it. So we have to match if not better that!

I want to see everyone in SectE to be on their feet giving it laldy. Lets get behind Yogi and the team from the first whistle!

Yogi hughes Red Blue Army!!!!