ie

Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO

TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
TO FOLLOW

I'm pretty surprised to see Williams in there again. Hughes is obviously seeing something that we haven't. It it isn't working though, I'd liek to see him make changes a bit earlier today.

In other news, anyone see that Hector Bizerk rap on BT Sport? I'm still crippled from the embarrassment of it.  

Edited by alternative maryhill

Apart from the lack of chances, we're actually playing better football than we did against Partick. Might be to do with Celtic not closing us down as much, but there have been a few decent moves with, unfortunately, no end product. Haven't seen enough of Celtic to know, but they sort of look like they are playing within themselves. After that start I expected them to up the tempo much more than they have,

On the balance of possession, we were probably a bit unlucky to lose that, although we didn't create too many clear chances. Much more creative and patient in the build up than we were against Partick - hopefully we take that into the derby. Williams was probably a bit better than he was in the previous two games and showed some nice touches in linking play, but still looks very lightweight in that area. Meekings was excellent at the back and Shinnie and Watkins again linked very well going forward. The most encouraging thing about the whole game was Ryan Christie's performance as a late sub - several great little touches around the edge of the area, and a tenacious bit of ball retention on the left. He looked desperate to be involved in everything and offered more in less than ten minutes than Toby has in all his sub appearances put together.    

• Agree 1

was very uninspiring with celtic happy to sit on there lead. They were there for the taking but we didnt create anything. One thing i did notice was that when we went 2 up there was more space maybe we should get an extra man forward. Apart from that we passed it well at times but didnt create so all in all a pretty boring game

Think its time to bring Raven back in to the team and I would move Shinnie into midfield until Foran is back, Williams just isn't cutting it. Doubt Hughes will see that though as he appears to have a soft spot for him.

• Agree 3