Inverness CT -V- Celtic

Scotty

The biggest problem we had was the desire didnt appear to be there and I think that may have alot to do with Richie Foran not being on the park. We seriously missed him.

Why Raven wasnt on the pitch is a complete mystery to me. Felt sorry for Billy. No service. 

We can get better !  There is hope ..

Doofer--you are right.

There is nothing more frustrating than a team ambling around and passing backwards to the goalie or sideways to the other back when the opposition goal is at the  other end of the park. I have seen this comment recently from other posters and this is exactly what I hated about the Whitecaps when they seemed to be going somewhere. When you see this you know what is happening --they are avoiding their responsibility and confidence is sagging.

The only place the Vancouver team went was out of the playoffs before they even got there and Martin Rennie, their Manager  from Golspie, got the sack.

The team must face forward and drive on with urgency and obviously be thirsty to get into the opposing team's half. IMHO.

Although we didnt look to be as aggressive against Celtic, after losing a goal in two minutes we could have had a right hiding. The fact Celtic didn't play too well could have been down to our players preventing them from steam rolling over us, and Celtic's strength in midfield and full backs prevented ICT from getting at them too much. Forster did have a busier day then usual, even though most saves you would expect most keepers to make.

We will no matter what miss Richie's drive and determination in the team, and it is important the team do not dwell on this, with important games v County, Well and Arabs coming up. The point about Motherwell hammering Plastic Whistle whereas we couldnt, did anyone see the amount of mistakes the other Jags defence made. 

We need a bit more aggression v County tomorrow, along with the ball retention, as I'm sure they will be targeting the fact that Foran will be in the stand.

We need a bit more aggression v County tomorrow, along with the ball retention, as I'm sure they will be targeting the fact that Foran will be in the stand.

You mean they'll be blootering it into the stand? But they do that anyway :lol:

In case anyone hasn't noticed caley are now 4th !!!

And?? We also have a game in hand!

And ??

I don't see being 4th as being a problem that's all especially as we've still got a game in hand.

5th now !