League Cup Semi Final CJT statement

davie

What section is the singing section (if there is one). Just booking tickets online now

The whole end will be feckin singing !!

i doubt that very much. Going by the semi final last year, and also all the away games this year, only a 1/3 of the crowd will stand and sing for the entire match. (if your lucky).

Is anyone able to tell me the designated singing area?

• Agree 1

If you have a personality disorder like me and enjoy shouting all the time ask to go in the siging section, if like me your not one of the special ones you will be put below the singing section, if you are offered a seat too low down from the singing section keep an eye on the online seats and buy when they are free at the top of a new block, you will have to start your own chants, its not a problem though is it, the siging section is for the special ones, the lullaby section is just below this if you get stuck below that the din goes right over your head whilst those behind sing a lullaby. Hope this helps.

What section is the singing section (if there is one). Just booking tickets online now

The whole end will be feckin singing !!

i doubt that very much. Going by the semi final last year, and also all the away games this year, only a 1/3 of the crowd will stand and sing for the entire match. (if your lucky).

Is anyone able to tell me the designated singing area?

Are you looking for a list of seat numbers? Just phone the stadium.

If memory serves me well, weren't last years match tickets £15? At £20 this year I think we maybe subsidising the bus ourselves. Let's face it. SPFL aren't going to do us any favours. Only saying like!

Edited by robbylad

If memory serves me well, weren't last years match tickets £15? At £20 this year I think we maybe subsidising the bus ourselves. Let's face it. SPFL aren't going to do us any favours. Only saying like!

As far as I know the ticket money is split 4 ways after expenses? So no we are not!

As far as I know the ticket money is split 4 ways after expenses? So no we are not!

The ticket money would have been split 4 ways last year too. A £5 increase in ticket price seems odd considering the authorities keep banging on about the tough economic climate. Was ticket prices set before CJT stood up for the supporters? I'm an old cynic but I don't trust football authorities to look after our interests.

Robbielad. Yes the ticket prices were set long before we talked to the SPFL. In fact, have a look further down the thread and you'll see that the buses are being subsidised by the Scotish Sun - not the SPFL.

I can't comment on last year's prices, but £20 for a national semi final and £10 for transport there and back seems cracking value to me.

• Agree 3

Robbielad. Yes the ticket prices were set long before we talked to the SPFL. In fact, have a look further down the thread and you'll see that the buses are being subsidised by the Scotish Sun - not the SPFL.

I can't comment on last year's prices, but £20 for a national semi final and £10 for transport there and back seems cracking value to me.

Thanks for that Davie. It wasn't putting me off going. Like I said, I have a terrible cynical streak in me. 

So what have the SPFL done to help us themselves?  nothing at all it seems!   just as I thought the meetings were a waste!

So what have the SPFL done to help us themselves?  nothing at all it seems!   just as I thought the meetings were a waste!

Not at all. We wouldn't have got the help from the Sun if we hadn't complained in the first place.

Do the buses go back to the usual prices after the first x buses are full?????

Not that I'm aware of but if you're intending coming can you book ASAP. This applies to all. Then CJT and the bus company will be able to accommodate all hopefully. We might not be able to take last minute folk if there isn't capacity.

Buses will be ten quid and five quid. End of. We've spoken with the bus company and it's unlikely that we could outstrip supply unless we emptied the town completely (slight exaggeration, but you know what I mean) we are aiming for ten coaches, and as of tonight are nearly half way there but we need people to commit to coming as soon as possible. Don't leave it to the last minute - we are a bunch of volunteers with day jobs who would struggle to cope with a last minute rush. We need you to e-mail, text or phone NOW! Go and see John in the supporters bar before the United game.

It's ten quid, thanks to the Scottish Sun. We wouldn't have got anywhere near them without the influence of the SPFL, who could never have sponsored one member club's supporters directly. Other clubs would have been up in arms. So no, not a waste of time and neither will the semi final be if we get there in numbers and make ourselves heard. We'll never have a better chance of reaching a final, so don't miss it.

Cup Final? Now there's a day out. Does anybody want to organise the buses? Anybody..................

• Agree 8

So just to clarify, the SPFL listened but ultimately did absolutely nothing to help?

Read posts 42 & 46, they did use their "good offices" which is what was said in the original statement way back.