Coverage of County game

Joe DiMaggio

This is alarming - how can we go from clean sheet to leaky sieve???  I would like to see Yogi spending less time praising everyone and their dog at the club, and more time concentrating on tactics and restoring our fortress ICT reputation.

• Agree 2

Not impressed. Another immense effort required like the Aberdeen game just to restore pride. County seem up for the win, ICT don't. Hopefully a much inspired team in the second half. If county add another and we don't score, I see dark times ahead. Thankfully we have shown we can turn the second half around in the past

Edited by MuirtownJaggy

either way we shouldn't be losing to a team that's been struggling at the bottom of the spfl

I agree. If Hearts were not deducted points County would be bottom of the league. I suppose they have nothing to lose so are going for it. Not impressed with our lack of attacking options recently.

either way we shouldn't be losing to a team that's been struggling at the bottom of the spfl

I agree. If Hearts were not deducted points County would be bottom of the league. I suppose they have nothing to lose so are going for it. Not impressed with our lack of attacking options recently.

We've been pretty awful going forward for weeks now - apart from half an hour against Hearts and the second half against Aberdeen, we've created almost nothing. I can forgive the defenders the odd lapse, as they have been fantastic this season, but unless something radically changes in our attacking play in the very near future, then it could be a bottom six finish after all.  

if we finish in the bottom six I would be very disgusted and thinking of a new manager and destroyed the hard work butcher did.

Without wanting to sound like I'm scaremongering, it could happen quite easily. We're 8 ahead of St Johnstone in 6th and 9 ahead of Hibs in 9th (albeit with a game in hand over both),  but there are over 50 points still to play for, and Hibs look like they are going to be a much-improved team. If we can't create chances then we will really struggle to pick up points.   

just how negative can people get !!!

Support the team don't decry it

I'm rarely very negative about the team - I'm just trying to open up a bit of debate about why the creativity going forward seems to have evaporated to such an extent. I was at all the games in December apart from the Celtic game, which I watched on TV, and the lack of chances is genuinely worrying. Might just be a bad spell - we were equally bad against Aberdeen & St Johnstone under Terry Butcher - but given the run of January fixtures we have coming up, it's something that Hughes will have to try to address quickly, presumably by making changes to the team, which has gone unchanged in the past three matches.    

Agree with that.  We all support the team, but it's legitimate to ask why we were doing so much better without a manager, why subs are not used properly, why we don't change a 1-up front system that hasn't worked recently, why we don't try and change central midfield,  etc.