Transfer Window

Making a move for Magennis seems like even more of a shout now.

or Scott Vernon.....

Reckon Rooney and Vernon will be top two choices. Zola wont get let go this quickly. Magennis is a solid unit, he knows Billy and his contract is expiring...its the smart move. 

You'd mentioned him a few times, eh. I didn't realise Aberdeen would be willing to loan him to a rival club. Yeah, times running out to get another striker in - if that was the plan. I wonder how active we've been behind the scenes?

Yogi's maybe happy with the squad we've got, which is fair enough, provided we don't lose anybody before tomorrow night!

Are people seriously suggesting we should sign Josh Magennis?!

I thought it would have been a decent move for Magennis to come to Inverness rather than St Mirren. I think that Magennis has good potential but he is at the wrong club in Aberdeen, the lack of game time is probably telling on him. I read today that Magennis has only made 18 appearances this season and 17 of those have been from the bench.

Yogi could easily adapt the tactics to accommodate a second striker for support for Billy and I thought Magennis and Mckay would have been a perfect match.

Edited by ICTRoughi

Magennis would have been a realistic signing in terms of the type of striker we require and availability - so from that point of view yes, it was a real suggestion.