Transfer Window

Aye, The Sun report that Adam Rooney is wanted by 7 Scottish clubs - Aberdeen (favourites), Hibs, Dundee Utd, Killie, St J, St M and County.

I also noticed while reading my daily copy of the Swindon Advertiser over breakfast that Rooney is still involved in a legal action against Swindon Town.

"Rooney’s representatives came to an agreement with the board of former owner Andrew Black back in August 2012 which ensured the forward’s loan move from Birmingham would lead to a permanent contract last August, only for Town to renege on the deal as they suggested the paperwork was not legitimate."

"It was a really strange move to begin with and the inevitable has now happened with keeper Antonio Reguero unable to break into the Kilmarnock team after his move from Inverness Caledonian Thistle. Now Motherwell could be his next port of call, with Stuart McCall preparing a loan bid for the Spaniard."

Taken from the daily record website

Aye, The Sun report that Adam Rooney is wanted by 7 Scottish clubs - Aberdeen (favourites), Hibs, Dundee Utd, Killie, St J, St M and County.

I also noticed while reading my daily copy of the Swindon Advertiser over breakfast that Rooney is still involved in a legal action against Swindon Town.

"Rooney’s representatives came to an agreement with the board of former owner Andrew Black back in August 2012 which ensured the forward’s loan move from Birmingham would lead to a permanent contract last August, only for Town to renege on the deal as they suggested the paperwork was not legitimate."

How many more strikers to County want?  :blink:

Would imagine he will either head to whichever team dosent get Greatpenis (Aberdeen or St Johnstone) or TB will be all over this move.