Aberdeen V Inverness C.T.

Ayeseetee

That was one of the best displays I have seen from an ICT team in years.  Brill only had 1 real save to make, and was a blinding save. Defence didn't give Dons a sniff. Midfield, Shinnie ran the show and probably MoM. Rest of midfield got stuck in when required and were quick in supporting Mckay up front and in defending. Mckay probably should have had at least 1 goal, but minor point today. I actually missed the goal as Caley the bloody Staffie walked over the laptop and deleted my stream just before it!!!  Only bad point I could comment on was poor corners.  Cant wait to watch again at 5.30.

The best team won. The defence barely gave Aberdeen a sniff, we were first to every second ball and pressed them all over the park, something we hadn't been doing so well recently. Lots of composure on the ball and good passing moves. Tansey impressed when he came on and we were unlucky not to win by more IMO.   

• Agree 1

Fantastic result and performance in both attack and defence.

You couldnt have written a better script. Yogi who has allegedly bombed takes his side to play the best team in the league next to Celtic and Danny Williams, a player under fire himself for not looking up to scratch scores a peach of a winner.

I said it a few weeks ago that when you lose so many key players and require bit part lads to step up and dig deep then it can galvanize a team, today was a prime example of that. 

Im just so pleased as it seems we have finally turned a corner after a harsh winter. I really hope this is where we get back to our best.

Hard to pick out a particular name. Shinnie showed all the qualities of a true leader, Devine was solid, Williams looked so dangerous at times, Tansey looked sharp when he got on, its no surprise that since Raven has returned our defence has improved dramatically, Deano picked out a stunning save while Polworth gave a good account in a vital game. 

Aberdeen for all their quality couldnt really break us down, they saw more of the ball but it was ourselves who had the better chances and were it not for a post and a bobble it could have easily been 2 or 3. 

Massive result, tremendous boost and a chance of another classic away day next week...John Hughes, you sir may rest easy tonight - On the Road with Yogi and Russ!

• Agree 3

Great win. If anyone could calculate the average age of our team today and compare it to Dundee Ushited's it would likely make for interesting reading.

Edited by Guest

It was advertised as 5.30 also a few days ago. But hey ho. On demand tomorrow wins it.

Ayesettee--the BBC videos are not available overseas. specifically here in Canada.  Grrrrr.

Still I can see the recoded video on Setanta here in  the Wild West at 4 p.m our time--that's 12 midnight for you.

How can I get that on T V through my cable?  Because I complained bitterly to Shaw Cable about their constant price increases, especially to pensioners and they replied that they would  do something and allow me to view this channel for 6 months free then after that discontinue it without penalty if I did not want to spend $15 per month  after that . Being a Scotsman I never look a gift horse in the mouth so I said nothing. Lots of Barclays Premier League stuff on is channel as well.

Well done to the team today and I am very glad that the newbie youngsters did well--this will be a boost to their confidence I am sure.

Makings of a whale of a team here guys! :clapoverhead:

Great win. If anyone could calculate the average age of our team today and compare it to Dundee Ushited's it would likely make for interesting reading.

Our starting line up had an average age of 23.7. United's was 26.

Our full squad today had an average age of 23.3. United's was 24.2

• Agree 4