Joe Gorman

I'm sure club-captain and fellow-countyman, Richie Foran will have a quiet word in his ear! Players are warned to be careful what they put on 'social media' but you'd think, by now, that people would know not to write anything derogatory about their employer on Facebook or Twitter!

I'd put it down to naivety and move on...

Edited by Sneckboy

A bit misleading. How do you know he thinks that? He retweeted the guy, but so did I. Retweets don‘t mean endorsements. The number is way off the mark though. Lets not start a witch hunt against an ICT player right before a Semi Final. People get far too upset about tweets and posts on football forums.

• Agree 2

A bit misleading. How do you know he thinks that? He retweeted the guy, but so did I. Retweets don‘t mean endorsements. The number is way off the mark though. Lets not start a witch hunt against an ICT player right before a Semi Final. People get far too upset about tweets and posts on football forums.

I know retweets don't necessarily mean endorsements but I don't see why he should retweet it either way. It's just a bit of naivete, really; if it was a more senior player it could potentially have led to some negative publicity for the club. 

Edited by Guest

A home tie for hearts basically on a Sunday with no unsubscribed transport what did anyone expect.

This semifinal is a joke already I just hope we come through it and get to the final at the piggery and then see how many attend.

We are ictfc and fuk everyone else

Every ICT fan who makes it down deserves a pat on the back.

You don't know when you will next get the chance to see the mighty ICT in a national semi. I am sure we will make the most of it and have a blast.

Can't wait, bring it on!

He is probably quoting BBC Radio Scotland who claimed we had just 600 supporters going. In some ways it made the point to those who arranged the fixtures that they had got it terribly wrong. We could have played on the Saturday and Aberdeen played ST Johnston on the Sunday at 12.15 to secure TV revenue to be split four ways. However, that was too logical and the conspiracy theorists amongst us will believe the SFA wanted to make sure Hearts survived financially by being given a major boost by playing the Semi in their own backyard.

That said, the suggestion seems to be that we may end up with nearer 2,000 present.

He is probably quoting BBC Radio Scotland who claimed we had just 600 supporters going. In some ways it made the point to those who arranged the fixtures that they had got it terribly wrong. We could have played on the Saturday and Aberdeen played ST Johnston on the Sunday at 12.15 to secure TV revenue to be split four ways. However, that was too logical and the conspiracy theorists amongst us will believe the SFA wanted to make sure Hearts survived financially by being given a major boost by playing the Semi in their own backyard.

That said, the suggestion seems to be that we may end up with nearer 2,000 present.

Assume radio Scotland picked up the number travelling on the buses and added 2 plus 2 but made 6?

Had a look at his Twitter there.  While he might be on the wind-up with his latest 'Scottish people watching Braveheart' tweet, it doesn't come across well and seems a bit of a weirdo.  His open love for Celtic is also unwise.  Doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the toolshed to be honest.

Edited by Renegade

We were warned about the dangers of social media early on in uni. I think any trainee of the club should have the same. Especially seeing as the role they have is so public.

The club do give them social media advice. He's obviously not heeding it tho unfortunately!