Wow, a Celtic supporter that likes referees?

Oh, I forgot.  You're trolling.

Add to ignore list!

To much weed makes you paranoid ,cut back a little

Posting your Facebook page on your profile means it's easy to see there's no likes for Inverness in there but plenty for Celtic.

...so you'd know about paranoia.

Whoops, I'm feeding the troll. Hailing frequencies closed.

I knew Hamil coudn't do it.  He was barey able to walk.  No chance of blasting it.

WELL YOU WON'T BELEIVE THIS BUT AFTER a LONG SEARCH ONLINE  I FOUND A VIDEO STREAM AND SAW THE WHOLE MATCH. Then with one minute to go in extra time they cut off the video stream. I was pop-eyed!

Seems we won so I assume it was penalties then was it?

Fantastic game and what a battle  by Caley Thistle. How could they cope.

Monstrous win.

Cheers. Crowd was terrific.

Referee was the pits.

One family member, two iPads and FaceTime, and a rather late night....but Wowzers! Was that a game or what???

Ref blew it big style, but no matter, 9 men is enough for the mighty ICT. I think "300" should be the movie on the bus home, or maybe the Alamo?

Lion Rampants in blue shirts.

• Agree 3

That was not good for the nerves at all, and I get more of the same tonight with the Broncos in the Superbowl. 

Like Charlie Christie, I was incredulous at the red cards, Warren's second yellow was barely a foul, and if it was then more Watkins than him, and Meekings....... well WTF. Warren is out of the final no matter what, yellows can't be appealed IIRC, but Meekings' red surely can. Couldn't complain about a yellow for the challenge, but he wasn't on a booking from before was he ? If that can get downgraded to a yellow then he would be available for the final, He and Devine handled Pittodrie the other week so wouldn't be worried about that pairing.

Put up the effort an belief of today again and a first major trophy is possible.

• Agree 1

Nifty nine nullify the hearts.

Fantastic result,  a heart stopping moment I will enjoy forever. Well done the Team that doesn't give up.

What was that poll about goalkeepers ?       There is only Brill .........Well done that man.  :clapping:

Graeme Shinnie missed that penalty to lull MacDonald into a false sense of security   :blush:

Tansey once again Welcome back  :notworthy:  and I know now why Ross was named NICK 'cause he certainly nicked that one.  :wave:  :cheer01:  

What do ICT do..................They believe   :ictscarf:

Edited by bughtmaster
  • Agree 1