Sure someone mentioned already but I m always repeating myself, its an age thing. Just like to congratulate Tremarco and Hughes decision to put him on. He did a perfect job at a perfect time and broke up everything. Brilliant.

Did exactly what it says on the tin. BRAW

Agree - Yogi deserves a lot of credit for his calls and tactics.  I wasn't sure about his appointment at the time, but his performance on Sunday - and the post-match interview - was spot-on.

• Agree 1

I am just enjoying my third viewing of the DVD and, is it me, or has anyone else commented on the fact that congratulatory music was played when Jamie Hamill scored his

two goals but no music was played when ICT scored their two goals?! "Edinburgh bias" or what, or who is to blame? I didn't notice during the game, due to all the

singing and dancing etc but on watching the DVD it is quite obvious, especially after such a korker of a goal from Greg Tansey. I do hope this is sorted before the Final - when ICT score we want to hear MUSIC as well as singing and shouting and whatever.

• Agree 2

I actually despise music after goals! To me it's a gimmicky annoyance. When did this creep into the game?! We managed fine in the 'old days' without it. The roar of the crowd or the stunned silence does for me.

I think Archie Gemmill's wonder goal in the World Cup would have been tarnished with a sudden rendition of "just can't get enough"!

(ok, it hadn't been written then, but you get my point!)

• Agree 2