Cup Final Venue

ForzaCaley

David Sutherland on TV - Thank god I missed it! Every time this club achieves something he tries to "be the man". From all accounts he is no longer involved (ha,ha) so why have his moosh on the box? He has no more interest in football than a fly in the air.

I think a lot of the glory hunters who show up to support the team in the final will feel more than comfortable sitting in the Celtic home end. :smile:

Tell ya what then I'll not bother makin the extra time out of work that I wouldn't normally do on a Saturday as retail doesn't allow Saturday's just so I can't be called a glory hunter

Wisen up.

You sayin the only people who should attend are those who are fortunate enough not to have to work every weekend?

My ictfc mad son who doesn't get to anywhere enough games as he or I would love him too shouldn't go?

" sorry son were not goin to the final as we will be labelled glory hunters"

Nah yer right just have the usual 2000 "real" fans attend the final

Pfffffttttt

I don't think that is what Alex meant at all.

I think he just meant that some people who normally go to watch celtic from Inverness may go to the game that's all.

I could be wrong tho - that's just the impression I got.

"Chill Winston!"

Maybe so but any Invernessians who normally support Celtic, or anyone else for that matter, are more than welcome to lend their support at the final. Who knows, we might even get a few converts.

• Agree 1