Stranraer Roll Call

old caley girl

P&B & 1 going, plan to go down night before. Train times on way back are pretty poor, so will drive. Will stay with the folks in central belt and return on Sunday.

Train times are great for a couple of hours enjoying the delights of Stranraer.  We just need to find them first.

• Agree 1

Heads up for those of you going early on the 'party train'. Someone on the Stranraer v ICTFC thread on Pie and Bovril mentioned dry trains.

He did mention dry trains. But nothing to suggest there‘s dry trains on Saturday. Seems there was a dry train for a random game against Ayr. Ayr would have brought a good sized crowd down.

Edited by CapitalCaley

Not so sure about the weather. Wind forecast for Saturday is 20-25 mph. Strong! But playable. Showery Friday morning with sunshine Friday afternoon / dry Friday evening. Looks like from around midnight onwards on Saturday it‘s heavy rain. I suppose it depends on how heavy and how bad the pitch is. I‘m quite hopeful.

Heads up for those of you going early on the 'party train'. Someone on the Stranraer v ICTFC thread on Pie and Bovril mentioned dry trains.

He did mention dry trains. But nothing to suggest there‘s dry trains on Saturday. Seems there was a dry train for a random game against Ayr. Ayr would have brought a good sized crowd down.

I was in Central today and the only mention of dry trains was for Celtic v Aberdeen.

But we're not playing in the Inverness Cup! :wink:

Interesting and scary stats quoted there : Stranraer have won 8 of their last 10 home games, ICT have only won 1 of our last 8 games.  On the face of it this tie seems ripe for an upset, but I'm fairly confident that Sunday has given our whole team a lift, and the desire for more cup success.