Final Display?

InvernessCT19

you always see teams that get to a final do these displays and most likely the sheep will have one. I think it would be a great idea if caley did one. if there was some collection and donations we could organize one surely.

they do look pretty smart  

• Agree 1

Was thinking about starting a 'card display' thread myself actually. CaleyD said himself he would do it if we could sell out our allocation in the derby. well im fairly confident we can do that on the 16th!

Red and blue stripes with BELIEVE in white please ;)

• Agree 1

40 Euros for 500 pieces of card here: http://www.ultrasshop.com/index.php?a=sklep&p=65

Assuming we use 5000 people for a display, to hold up a piece of card each, it would cost £330 for materials.

Obviously someone would have to volunteer to design the display and a few people would probably need to get down to Parkhead very early to set it up. I'm sure we could raise that sort of money through donations.

And Aberdeen are doing one: http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=4&fid=27&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111585732&page=1

Edited by Guest

red and blue stripes would look really good. the only thing is we would need people to volunteer, which would either mean going down quite early or staying over the night before...

I'm sure if everyone chipped in it wouldn't be that hard to get the money for it.

A card display would look good at the Final, it looks very impressive when done right and adds that little bit to the occasion

Dougal

After Sunday, I have seen more than enough cards at a football match...

Edited by HawkeyeTheGnu
  • Agree 3

The dons fans often take those inflatable sheep to big games themselves in an attempt to be ironic!

Damn...

how about t-shirts with this on it

UK-Donald-Trump-Changes-Mind-%E2%80%93-A

But seriously if I get paid before anything is made I would be happy to donate!

Edited by Ayeseetee

I will take the part of Dougal and Dalneighcaley on this thread.   I think we should concentrate on making as much noise as possible when the players come out. Singing under 5000 cards will muffle any noise we make. We will be out numbered at least 2-1 and if the Dons fans are doing a card display, It could be our chance to make ourselves heard above them. I think you should save yer money, spend it in the club shop and get everyone SINGING the same song when teams come out.   

"Dougal"    "DC"