Scottish League Cup Final Roll Call

TopSix

I am coming from Brisbane, Australia for this one. Costs a fortune but is worth it for our first major final. I was all set to come to the final last year but we fell at the "final" hurdle.

Not been to a match (other than a pre-season friendly v Clach a couple of years ago) since the match v Dundee when we were presented the first division trophy as we bounced straight back up. Came over specially for that one too. Hoping for an equally as successful outcome this time.

• Agree 20

I am coming from Brisbane, Australia for this one. Costs a fortune but is worth it for our first major final. I was all set to come to the final last year but we fell at the "final" hurdle.

Not been to a match (other than a pre-season friendly v Clach a couple of years ago) since the match v Dundee when we were presented the first division trophy as we bounced straight back up. Came over specially for that one too. Hoping for an equally as successful outcome this time.

Sakes mun, good effort.

:clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:

• Agree 1

Misher23 you are a true legend! I agree, there should be publicity around your monumental effort!

• Agree 1

I am coming from Brisbane, Australia for this one.

:clapping:

You should make yourself known to the club and the media, it's a great story that will interest and impress the wider public.

You are either completely nuts or a true hero !!!  

Agree you should make yourself known. Assuming you will be spending some time in Inverness before/after the final? If so, I am sure someone at the club would be delighted to show you round and introduce you to Yogi and a few others. Its the least they can do for that level of dedication.

Drop TM4TJ a note as well as I am sure we would like to - at the very least - post a "human interest" article for the final detailing your efforts. If anyone else is also making a mammoth trek that would also be good to know so that TM4TJ can truly say our fans arrived from all over the globe !

• Agree 1