Scottish League Cup Final Roll Call

TopSix

Some may see me as a Glory hunter if you like but I have done my fair share of trips to Ayr Utd, Livingston etc over the years when I lived in Scotland. I remember being at the Albion Rovers (dump of a stadium)  match on the day the twin towers were hit in New York. That one always sticks in my mind. Obviously living in Oz now its a wee bit harder to get to the games but I have tried to coincide trips back with matches. We will never ever be in our first major final again and its something I don't want to look back on and say I wish I had been there.

I am thinking I will also get in the rescheduled  Motherwell game on the Wednesday after the cup final too which is a bonus :smile:

• Agree 6

Some may see me as a Glory hunter if you like but I have done my fair share of trips to Ayr Utd, Livingston etc over the years when I lived in Scotland. I remember being at the Albion Rovers (dump of a stadium)  match on the day the twin towers were hit in New York. That one always sticks in my mind. Obviously living in Oz now its a wee bit harder to get to the games but I have tried to coincide trips back with matches. We will never ever be in our first major final again and its something I don't want to look back on and say I wish I had been there.

I am thinking I will also get in the rescheduled  Motherwell game on the Wednesday after the cup final too which is a bonus :smile:

If you want to put your story to the press if give me information i could write an article and get it published in the Express as i am a qualified journalist jut looking for a job

Just my luck to be at sea on day of Final but have roped in support from most of my crew. Helmsman will be told not to lose our satellite signal or he gets dumped overboard. There will be plenty noise in our messroom as we have a couple of the Sheep kind with us

Anyone know when the tickets go on sale, what price they will be and which parts of the ground we will get?

An announcement on ticket allocations and prices will be made as soon as possible following consultation with police and both clubs.

Taken from the clubs website

I'll be there +5 :ictscarf:

Edited by WYNESS101

Hi folks,

We're doing a big fans special for the Highland News and we're looking for expat ICT supporters.

We'd like to know how long you've been supporting the club, how you felt during the semi-final and after, if you're making it home for the big match or if not how you're going to follow the action...

Also if you want to send a special good luck message to the lads that'd be great.

If anyone fancies getting involved give me a shout on 01463 732230 or email n.humphreys@highland-news.co.uk

All the best!

Nick