Scottish League Cup Final Roll Call

TopSix

It's not the size of the allocation that sucks - it's the site! There will be approx 20k empty seats at this game - they should be in the top tier. Aberdeen can have 3 sides of the stadium: all we ask is that we have one end so we're all together and not stuffed in a corner out of sight and mind. If we have the whole of LL stand and sell lower tier first, the top tier corner with poor sight lines isn't needed! P!sh!

• Agree 3

I see they have confirmed prices, seating allocations etc now,  but any word as to when tickets will go on sale to the general public. I am not booking my flight from Oz til i know I have got tickets to the game

http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/scottish-league-cup-ticket-prices--segregation/

Ahh-ha. great, thanks. i noticed that the aberdeen site said they wouldnt be starting to sell to the general public until Monday 10th March (all others - shareholders, season ticket holders etc will before this). I hope this wont be the case for caley thistle too. That leaves just 6 days for booking flights, and getting over there before the big day :sad: . If its the same for ICT then maybe I should just book the flights and gamble that I will defnitely get a couple of tickets.

Ahh-ha. great, thanks. i noticed that the aberdeen site said they wouldnt be starting to sell to the general public until Monday 10th March (all others - shareholders, season ticket holders etc will before this). I hope this wont be the case for caley thistle too. That leaves just 6 days for booking flights, and getting over there before the big day :sad: . If its the same for ICT then maybe I should just book the flights and gamble that I will defnitely get a couple of tickets.

I wouldn't worry about that. Aberdeen are like that as they have a system with season ticket holders as they have a lot more and will have large demand for tickets. From what i believe we have a 3 day season ticket, shareholder and people who attended the hearts match period and then it will be open for the rest of us. Whatever the date when we start selling it will be nowhere near as late as 6 days before the final for general sale fans getting a ticket. 

Can't see any circumstances that mean you won't get a ticket. Think you can safely book flights tbh

Can't see any circumstances that mean you won't get a ticket. Think you can safely book flights tbh

As I said -we'll make sure you get tickets!

I see that tickets go on sale tomorrow to st holders and those with stubs from recent hearts and Stranraer games. Are we allocating a section as in section 18 at the semi for singing and if so which section? Awaits response from LG :)

I've chucked my stub from the Hearts game, but as I got my match ticket organised over the phone during the week before... I'm assuming there'll be no problem with the club having a record of my attendance?

I see that tickets go on sale tomorrow to st holders and those with stubs from recent hearts and Stranraer games. Are we allocating a section as in section 18 at the semi for singing and if so which section? Awaits response from LG :)

There will be a singing section not sure where as yet, but I guess it will be bottom teir somewhere as I believe we have to sell the bottom teir first. Also there is no restriction on the number of tickets that people can buy.

And return rail travel from Stirling to Glasgow for a vey pleasing £8.10.

Just make sure you're not planning on getting a train that started in Aberdeen!

Oh Balls!!

Never thought of that.

Mind you if I change my ticket to first class I should be ok, Will have the carriage to myself.

• Agree 1