Scottish League Cup Final Roll Call

TopSix

on stv news tonight there was an article about Aberdeen council using £50,000 to help children from poorer areas to attend the final.

I thought I heard something about H Council doing something similar and whilst it would be nice for those involved to get free transport etc, IMO I dont think its right using tax payers money to do this, Cant imagine many people being happy that their council tax is being used for this purpose when all we ever hear about is cuts cuts and more cuts  

Have a gut feeling i will miss the final, its only just over a month away and i'm yet to go to work....can't see it happening, will be gutted after experiencing that semi final rollercoaster. My family plus about 4 or 5 mates will all be going so a crew of 9 or 10 will be heading down from the Fort Bill, will be an amazing day.

Less that four weeks to go and still no arrangements made public. Hopefully we will know what our ticket allocation is early this week and when they go on sale. We really need to start booking buses and Scotrail need to decide if they are laying on extra trains. 

That's just the info that was on the Aberdeen website. ICT haven't confirmed anything yet.

Sadly we're just going to have to accept the fact that we will be significantly outnumbered on the day. Aberdeen have a higher home crowd and a larger populous to draw fans from on the day.

That's just the info that was on the Aberdeen website. ICT haven't confirmed anything yet.

Sadly we're just going to have to accept the fact that we will be significantly outnumbered on the day. Aberdeen have a higher home crowd and a larger populous to draw fans from on the day.

They've also listed ticket prices so I reckon it's legit . Let's be honest our club isn't the best at keeping the fans informed .

ICT Twitter feed confirms that the club are not happy with the proposed seating plan.

EDIT: Just noticed there is a 5 page thread on OTB about the League Cup (Semi) Final :laugh:

Edited by RiG

I have no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is constantly being treated by like the idiot child of Scottish football, who is clearly some kind of embarassment.

Maybe if they stopped falling over each other to help Der Hun long enough to actually think things through, we might get to a sensible solution, but I don't hold much hope.