The who wants to donate to an ICT flag

12th Man

Surely a bit more detail on the type/design of flag is required before folk can decide whether to donate or not!!

12th man I'm not for one minute indicating you would purchase a massive Union Jack with ICT on it but a section of our support seem to let's say favour it to other designs

Dougal

Surely a bit more detail on the type/design of flag is required before folk can decide whether to donate or not!!

12th man I'm not for one minute indicating you would purchase a massive Union Jack with ICT on it but a section of our support seem to let's say favour it to other designs

Dougal

How about a union jack, with, just to increase the amount of red you understand, a big red hand in the middle, to signify the helping hand us fans give the players.

We also need a catchy slogan - after Sunday's never say die performance, might I suggest 'No Surrender' because we don't give up?

• Agree 9

For now lets see how many people are interested.

Stage 2  Design  flag. ( Completely open to suggestions ).

Stage 3  Balance design & size v cost from supplier.

Stage 4  Collect money, I think the most bonafide way may be to donate to the club shop ( although I havent asked as at an early stage before I offend anyone)

Stage 5  Order it.

Stage 6  Show off our new flag.

Im in aslong as it doesnt say anything totally c*ntish like 'One Life, One Club, One Love' like those chelsea plastics.

We Are Caley. Pride of the Highlands. Actually no! Pride of the North to **** the dandies off!!

How about, more accurately, We Are Caley Thistle....?

• Agree 2

Im in aslong as it doesnt say anything totally c*ntish like 'One Life, One Club, One Love' like those chelsea plastics.

We Are Caley. Pride of the Highlands. Actually no! Pride of the North to piss the dandies off!!

Except we are not just Caley ...

• Agree 1