The who wants to donate to an ICT flag

12th Man

Looking good.  13 say aye so far £130  which is half way there to a 4m x 2m Surfer Flag already  but I feel we can do far better than that.

www.xtremegraphics.co.uk 

4m x 2m   £200 plus vat and delivery

8m x 4m   £695   "                 "

Once we can get  a minimum of 25 people to give their word to pledge £10.  I will then look at ways of collecting the money, For our 20th Anniversary, League Cup Final, Surfer Flag but for now if your a person of your word then just say you will donate £10.

Ps Renegade, I have checked with Celtic and  a surfer flag will be permitted before KO and at Half time but not during the cup final. 

Roby no its not on Facebook but feel free to spread the word

Aye, set up a PayPal account that we can stick cash into.

I'm assuming a massive Union Jack is what we are going for? #flaggate

:laugh:  I was gonna get one for myself, figure I'd look something like this...

post-4861-0-65239700-1391737351.jpg

Im in aslong as it doesnt say anything totally c*ntish like 'One Life, One Club, One Love' like those chelsea plastics.

We Are Caley. Pride of the Highlands. Actually no! Pride of the North to **** the dandies off!!

Except we are not just Caley ...

True. I just thought We Are Inverness Caley would be too long though....:P

I would be happy to, but if it's a big Union Jack forget it. If you can't see the negative connotations of that I am very surprised, and disappointed. I would support a non-political flag which is positive and related to who we are. A Union Jack is none of those things, and sends entirely the wrong message to other people.

Edited by The Long Man

I would be happy to, but if it's a big Union Jack forget it. If you can't see the negative connotations of that I am very surprised, and disappointed. I would support a non-political flag which is positive and related to who we are. A Union Jack is none of those things, and sends entirely the wrong message to other people.

Man alive nobody is seriously going to use the UJ! If you dont realise the sarcasm then i am very surprised and disapointed.

Anyway there is nothing wrong with the UJ! Its the bellends of a certain club who are the problem, not the flag. Do Team GB in the winter olympics just now also represent the 'negative connotations' you are on about because they use the UJ? Dont be so silly!!

Thanks for the info Thomas23

With thanks to the above we are now aiming to buy  a 10m x 5m  surfer flag.  the web site is quoting £330 plus postage.

If I can get another 16 people on board  we are getting a surfer flag.

Another 10  ayes and I will start collecting money via paypal,  as its not too much below the required target.  I havent started collecting yet as I dont want to take anyones money and still not produce a flag.

• Agree 1

Thanks for the info Thomas23

With thanks to the above we are now aiming to buy  a 10m x 5m  surfer flag.  the web site is quoting £330 plus postage.

If I can get another 16 people on board  we are getting a surfer flag.

Another 10  ayes and I will start collecting money via paypal,  as its not too much below the required target.  I havent started collecting yet as I dont want to take anyones money and still not produce a flag.

I'll stick £20 in... you just need 9 now to pull the trigger!

Edited by Eagle4Caley