The who wants to donate to an ICT flag

12th Man

What design did you choose ?

Fair point I find it a bit odd that folk are expected to fork out money without knowing what design has been given the green light

Dougal

I find it extremely odd . We are asked to vote on the design and then not told the outcome of said vote , yet expected to pay for it .

What design did you choose ?

Fair point I find it a bit odd that folk are expected to fork out money without knowing what design has been given the green light

Dougal

I find it extremely odd . We are asked to vote on the design and then not told the outcome of said vote , yet expected to pay for it .

There's a good reason for that which, all being well, will be revealed before the end of the week.

If people wish to hold off from donating until then, that's not an issue due to someone underwriting the cost in advance and allowing the order to be placed.

I know the pics could be deceiving but they look smaller than I anticipated

Thought the plan was to get one huge surfer flag?

Anyway I really like the one on the left not keen on the other one though a bit cringeworthy

Dougal

• Agree 2

Dougal, they're 9m x 6m in size.

It wasn't easy finding a table that size to lay them out for the photo, but thankfully one of the players had been doing Jack and the Beanstalk with the kids for World Book Day so we got wind of where the giant lived, snuck in and grabbed some quick shots in his dining room.

I'll come have a look when I pick my train ticket up, but given that that chair is say 3ft wide, that flag does not look 10 times wider than that chair

Even for me that was a pretty good score on the old wum scale...

For various reasons I wasn't able to get the full size ones laid out to get them photographed....those are just miniature samples.

• Agree 1