The who wants to donate to an ICT flag

12th Man

Why were the flags not placed at the open ends of the main stand. They were totally empty and in full view of the TV. Everyone would have seen them. All the fafin about was a waste of time.

Good point, we missed a good opportunity in front of the cameras.

I dont want to go in to detail right now as to why we coluldnt fix them to the seats but its something to hopefully get resolved in time for the Hibs match.

It was good seeing them on display though.

The Pride of the Highlands was set free above the singing section and remained there.

The Together We Believe was then released to their left and was surfed by the fans to the left then back to the Singing section  then was moved by the fans down the way to the goals and back up to the singing section this is where both finished their journey.

They were more difficult to see from our stand, the best vantage point would have been in the red section and it started maybe 5 or 10 past two.

If you watch the game again when the talking starts there is a blue fuzz on the tv in the corner it stayed at the top so it was hard to see, later on you can see the other one more clearly nearer the goals, then no more tv coverage.

Ive heard there is a picture on the MFR facebook page and I would imagine some pictures should appear soon, perhaps there might be some taken by the sheep.

I wonder what the players thought of them?

I enjoyed doing it, the fans who had it passed over them looked happy and thanks to all who donated as together we achieved something.

• Agree 1

What the deal with that 'Justice for the 96' banner?  Obviously Hillsborough was a tragedy but I fail to see what it has to with the Scottish League Cup Final, Inverness, ICT or Aberdeen.