Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

Kingsmills

Aberdeen and Rangers have both practically got a bye into the semi finals, and with Ibrox chosen for both semi finals Rangers might be thinking they have one foot in the final, unless they get Aberdeen. Raith will have a decent chance against Perth. As for ourselves, it depends on which Dundee United we are playing - the current one or the one from before Xmas, and if they have their divers on full show that day 

I will say its ICT, Aberdeen, Rangers and Raith for the semi's at the moment

Aberdeen and Rangers have both practically got a bye into the semi finals, and with Ibrox chosen for both semi finals Rangers might be thinking they have one foot in the final, unless they get Aberdeen. Raith will have a decent chance against Perth. As for ourselves, it depends on which Dundee United we are playing - the current one or the one from before Xmas, and if they have their divers on full show that day 

The Rangers will come unstuck as soon as they face a Premiership side whether at Ibrox or not. Ian Black would put money on it.

The Rangers will come unstuck as soon as they face a Premiership side whether at Ibrox or not. Ian Black would put money on it.

Kingsmills, unfortunately I can see them winning it. However, I hope its us who stop them

A few of my Gers supporting mates think the cup is their's for the taking. Crazy to think that if Raith overcome St J, they could potentially make the final without having played a top league team if the draw goes their way but it is all if's and but's. Quite happy with a home time against Dundee United though, should be a good game.

I agree. Talk of the semi-finals at this stage is premature. Some have gone further suggesting the Final and even winning it! Nothing wrong with optimism, but we're only at the last 16 stage and I'd be happy with a 1-0 win against Stranraer. Then we can look forward to the game against Dundee United.

• Agree 1

I agree. Talk of the semi-finals at this stage is premature. Some have gone further suggesting the Final and even winning it! Nothing wrong with optimism, but we're only at the last 16 stage and I'd be happy with a 1-0 win against Stranraer. Then we can look forward to the game against Dundee United.

Agree. Stranraer can be dangerous opponents home or away. Although they lost at Easter Road they managed to put 3 past Hibs and have scored at least once in their last 27 games whereas our recent form has been erratic. No room for complacency.

We had a good laugh at County being dumped out of the league cup by Stranraer earlier in the season so we certainly don't want to suffer the same fate in the Scottish Cup.  I would hope the team got a bit of a scare at the weekend and will be in the right frame of mind next week.  They should not be under-estimated and I don't think they will be.  A factor here is that with fixture congestion looming we need to be business like and not allow the game to go beyond normal time.

Do we have to wait until next week to discover the dates and times of the quarter finals ?

I would think so. Obviously the currant buns will be on RBC, but I would think that ICT v DU would be of interest to TV. If Stranraer knock us out, then maybe the Raith game would be more attractive.

I think that Rangers vs Albion Rovers will be on Sky on the Saturday 12:45 KO. If we beat Stranraer then I can see us being on Sky on the Sunday. BBC will probably choose Aberdeen vs Dumbarton

Edited by ICTRoughi