Caley Thistle fans abroad

NickHN

Hi everyone,

Nick from the Highland News here... we're doing a fans special in preparation for the League Cup final and we're looking for ex-pat supporters' stories!

We want to know how long you've been supporting ICT, how you followed proceedings during the semi-final, how you felt during the match and after, if you're coming back for the big match and if not, how are you watching it... and also if you want to send a special good luck message to the lads ahead of the game!

We'd also love pics of you in your ICT regalia wherever you are now!

Anyone who's interested can either reply on this thread or ping me an email at n.humphreys@highland-news.co.uk

All the best! :)

Would love to be there but following a hip replacement operation I have a hospital appointment the day after the final in Spain so no way could I get home , I watched the semi -final in a pub in Portugal  whilst on holiday what a roller coaster. Also before we reached the Final I had arranged to come over for the home game against St Mirren.

I will be watching the game on Telly and will be kicking every ball with the boys - good luck to them and hopefully we will have a positive result