Derek Adams tactical genius

cantankerousoldgit

I wonder if Hamill was sent off for running off with the ball, not for bumping into Adams.

Listen to the broad Edinburgh accidents of the folk in that zoomed in video though.  Absolutely awful!

That is potentially the funniest thing i have seen all season. You know those youtube vids that you watch over and over and over again, well this is defianatly going to be up there!!

This has to get on SoccerAM or rude tube or somthing

• Agree 1

Was yesterday not c*unty's wear navy blue day?

Did that memo not get to the players?

White shirts. Just like the flag they will be waving as they slip back where they belong. At least Hamill and Adams will be able to renew acquaintances next season.

Aww man Rene that is beautiful. I could watch that all day.

I see what the radio guys were on about though. Hamill has given him a small nudge, Adams has taken a step back the thought 'i could go down here' and falls like mike tyson just knocked him out. Very poor from Adams to just fall over, Natural instinct of a born cheater

Did you notice that Hamill runs along with his head down, he doesnt manage to see 'Adams out of his box' but then stops at the edge of their technical area.

That replay a cracker Renegade, theres a bit of role play going on there,  Adams is a bus w#nker waiting for a bus on Gorgie road and Hamill is a Maroon bus

Edited by 12th Man

Whilst happy to have a laugh at Adams' expense, I can't see any fault from Adams in this incident.  He didn't decide to fall down, he was firmly knocked down and quite deliberately at that.  Had it been accidental the natural action would have been to go to help Adams up and apologise but he just stood over him gloating.  Should have been a straight red for Hamill who was also behaving like a complete *rse with his antics with the ball.  A yellow for the antics with the ball and a straight red for knocking Adams down. 

To be fair to Adams (for once) he was not at fault. As far as deliberately assaulting one of the opposition's coaching team is concerned, that's outrageous and should surely see Hammil cited and issued with at least a three match ban.

I would say that Adams was at fault - he was a distance out of his technical area. However, Hamill really deserves a lengthy ban and fine as his actions were out of order especially when pretending to pass the ball back to the County players. I'm not surprised Hamill was involved though having seen his antics during our semi-final with Hearts. The guy really comes across as an idiot and the funny thing is - he's a terrible footballer. 

Im not sure Adams isnt at fault either. As already said he was out of his technical area and was obviously waiting to tell Hamill what he thought of his antics in running off with the ball.

Adams would be perfectly entitled to tell Hamill what he thought of his antics.  He may have been out of his technical area but that in no way makes him at fault for what happened.  Just because a manager is out of his technical area does not given opposition players the right to assault him.

Im not sure Adams isnt at fault either. As already said he was out of his technical area and was obviously waiting to tell Hamill what he thought of his antics in running off with the ball.

Adams would be perfectly entitled to tell Hamill what he thought of his antics.  He may have been out of his technical area but that in no way makes him at fault for what happened.  Just because a manager is out of his technical area does not given opposition players the right to assault him.

I didnt actually say what Hamill did was alright tho did I? Just that if Derek hadnt been out of his technical area berating him it wouldnt maybe have happened!

As much as I dislike Adams, he's done nothing wrong there. The SFA should throw the book at Hamill. So should Hearts. 

Hamill is a league 2 standard player who's only skills are diving and time wasting.

Edited by AlexJones

Hamill was probably winding everyone up with his antics, Adams ran up to him and stops, probably expecting to square up touch foreheads and collapse. Hamill just runs straight through him, I would have thought the punnishment would have been harsher. Who's going to put it into you've been framed money going to the hospice.

He fell  like he was poleaxed and could have suffered serious concussion with the back of his head hitting the ground so hard. Obviously he did not expect it at all.

A very deliberate and serious assault and it deserved several match bans and a very heavy fine.

He fell  like he was poleaxed and could have suffered serious concussion with the back of his head hitting the ground so hard. Obviously he did not expect it at all.

A very deliberate and serious assault and it deserved several match bans and a very heavy fine.

Quite right- that Jamie is a big bully. Wee Derek could have got a very nasty bump on his bottom.

• Agree 1