Cup final allocation

Doofer

I just wish they would put the tickets on sale, as I am out of the Uk for a week or so just before the final and would like to sort my ticket out before I go, I haven't seen the club give out any news about how tickets will be handled (i.e. no need to register interest etc) so hoping it will be straightforward.

I just wish they would put the tickets on sale, as I am out of the Uk for a week or so just before the final and would like to sort my ticket out before I go, I haven't seen the club give out any news about how tickets will be handled (i.e. no need to register interest etc) so hoping it will be straightforward.

Only news so far has been on the official FB page. Apparently there will be a short priority sale for ST holders and those who went to yesterday's game. No further info since.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC have been in discussions with the SPFL since the seating map for the League Cup Final was received by the club. As far as we are concerned these discussions are still ongoing. The distribution of seating is unacceptable to us in its current form.!!

Just seen this on FB .... Why is nothing ever straight forward with the SPFL when it comes to ICT ??? :sad:

Edited by Fanoffooty
  • Agree 1

Utter disgrace in current form! Shove the Highlanders in a corner....should be one end and one half of side stand...end of. It would be different if the sheep could fill the whole of the rest of the stadium, but they won't, so give us a break!

Mr Angry from Inverness

• Agree 2

If this bizarre notion of squeezing us into a corner of a third empty stadium an area with poor sightlines and many restricted views is not reconsidered then, in my opinion, the club should hold firm and refuse to accept and distribute tickets.

We were treated with contempt with regard to the semi final arrangement and the club and supporters should now stand firm together against this further outrage by the club not selling and the fans not buying a single ticket.

Personally, I feel so strongly about this that, despite following Thistle and now ICT for over 40 years, neither me or my family will attending this historic occasion for the club unless reason and fairness prevail.

Nothing short of disgraceful and contemptuous and we should not accept it under any circumstances.

If Parkhead is not deemed suitable for a fair and equitable distribution of tickets it should not be hosting the final.

• Agree 11

Surely the lower tier should be allocated first: one end and 1.5 sides to the sheep and the other end + half a stand to us. Then you fill the upper tier once the bottom has sold out. The way this has been suggested, the lower tier at one end is likely to be half empty while the top tier in the corner is full. That'll look great on TV! What a complete shambles from the usual suspects!

• Agree 4

25 quid for a ticket to the biggest game in our clubs history and yet half of us may end up watching half a game sitting behind a pole. Sometimes i wonder if the beaks at the SPFL are actually infants who have no concept of making sensible decisions that an adult can understand. These people are a disgrace and should never be allowed to have such power to run the game if they continue to make gaffs of this magnitude every single time they never learn. 

• Agree 3

Agree with all the above, was always going to be hard with a significantly smaller support to get a good distribution, but it is a case of shoving ICT in the corner - everyone knows the away section is crap. Why can we not get the full LL stand, the main stand sections can be left free, hospitality or for excess ICT fans - the TV cameras will be from that side so who will know is its partly empty unlike the LL stand which will be visible and be a better view for us fans.

Just another example of the SFA behaviour to fire this club up and motivate everyone even more.

• Agree 3

Why can't they swap the corporates and your allocation? If the seats are good enough for fans then they are good enough for corporates surely. Being messed about by the FA is bowf. Especially after the semi, I thought they would do all they could to make sure that this went through seamlessly. They should have had travel plans for both sets of fans to announce along with the venue. Lord knows they took their time to announce it.