Cup final allocation

Doofer

sick to the teeth, I endorse all comments above. designed to put us off from going 

Double seethe.

Totally agree but i can't understand why. Had it been a bigger club like the Edinburgh sides, either half of Old Firm or Dundee United then the ground would be full and the fat cats at the SPFL would be rubbing there hands at the spectacle of a full ground with colour and passion on both sides. We could bring this but not the same numbers so I don't understand why they are trying to disadvantage us further by making these ridiculous decisions when they need to attract a many fans as they can to sell it. Seeing loads of empty seats and killing the atmosphere is just cutting there own noses off to spite there faces. This final is a great story to get behind. Aberdeen making there first final for many years going through a mini revival and us with a great story of it being our 20th anniversary and first ever national final. The hardest thing to take is i don't even think that the SPFL keep doing this on purpose, the saddest thing is they are incompetent and ruining the game overall

Edited by gingerjaggy

Absolutely disgraceful, patronising and distasteful.

By attempting to ignore us they also seek to diminish the courage, skill and hard work our club has gone through and initiated to get where we are. As if stuffing us back in the Highland League bottle will actually bring it about  and make us fade away.

What archaic idiots.

Their thinking is Neanderthal, petty and a vain attempt to belittle us .

They want to show their disbelief at our successes,and their fear of this feisty club that they dare not give credit to in case we continue to humble and humiliate the much larger clubs against which we play with our dangerous,never-say-die attitude on the park and in the boardroom. 

Angry in Canada.

• Agree 1

Personally I would sit in a feckin puddle in London Road to watch this game. And it does not matter how many fans Aberdire take as there is a fairly easy way to shut them up and keep them quiet. That is to score, defend and outsing them. I also reckon that they will move our allocation away from that crap corner area and replace us in the stand behind the goals - where I seem to recall that there were few moaners on the night of February 8th 2000, As an individual who looks closely at omens then our support massed in that area means a bit of history is in the making again.

• Agree 3

Not ridiculous, Main stand is 7000, Lisbon Lions 13,000. A third of the ground in capacity terms. Then, factor in that the Lisbon Lions upper is often closed (was v Shakter Karagandy) then corporate/ restricted view you are talking just over 12,000.

Aberdeen are still going to get 30-40,000from two stands. And their attendances were as low as 10,000 last season...and they closed their upper tier of Richard Donald stand in a 20,000 seater stadium, so...

Edited by Kirishima

I'm not sure your point? If they move the corner sections to behind the goal we would be getting half the main stand and as much of the Lisbon lions stand as we need. That is enough for us. If we need more we can get the white sections in both teirs of the Lisbon lions stand. Going by what you are saying we would have 3k in the main stand and as many of the 13k in the Lisbon lions as needed. More than enough with the corners being unused.

What is the point wanting to be allocated half a stadium when there is no chance of us selling it. Simple fact is Aberdeen probably will have nearer 30k. The above allocation would be more than enough for us

sick to the teeth, I endorse all comments above. designed to put us off from going 

Double seethe.

seething.gif         seething.gif

Thanks for the pictorials Fraz,.........and GingerJ you have got it spot on too...... as has the Pimple......Like your sentiments as well IHE but this half blind, three quarter centenarian

'' ain't sittin in no puddles or behind no posts '' I want to see as much as i can of this great spectacle.

Good luck to the club in sorting things out soon as I have to arrange my mode of transport from my nearest station i .e. Tain to get straight to Glasgow by train or to Inverness to catch a bus. Oooooh the problems mount up.

The game should be taking place at Ibrox, fecking ridiculous.

We take Govan stand, they take main stand and lower tiers behind both goals.

If Dons sell out initial allocation then start selling tickets for the upper tiers behind both goals

Whats more disappointing is this is hardly a surprise. It goes way beyond everything else. Bottom line is despite how far we have come as a club we are still dealt a massive lack of respect. Doncaster is too much of a penny warden to care about anything else other than financial gain.

It really makes my blood boil when we see what we get from such inept people who are in power. As GJ says they really are ruining the game. Would rather play at Wembley at this rate.