Cup final allocation

Doofer

Just give us the stand behind a goal, is that not too much to ask? To give us what we have at the moment is a disgrace and a formal letter from the club needs to be sent to the spfl. We always knew that Aberdeen would outnumber us 3/4:1 but is it not common sence to make sure both teams have sets of fans behind the goals.

• Agree 4

Nothing to be 'hacked off' about, rebelwithoutaclue! I'm assuming you're a troll given it's your first post and the time posted.

This is our best season ever - a first final awaits - that can't be disputed.

But your comment on Aberdeen can't go unchallenged...I fail to see a massive increase in their support! The proportion of their fans likely to attend the final is the same as ours...ie approx. two-and-a-half-times their average home gate.

I'm not happy we only have seating behind a goal. I'd much rather we were allocated one of the stands along the length of the pitch. Anyway, moan over! Can't wait for the big day!

I'm not happy we only have seating behind a goal. I'd much rather we were allocated one of the stands along the length of the pitch. Anyway, moan over! Can't wait for the big day!

It would have been ideal if we also had a small section of the Main Stand for those who really prefer that to being behind the goal which I suspect would be a few of the Main Stand sweetie rustlers but what we have is streets ahead of what was first proposed.

Hacked off. Just want our support to be "caley jags together" so our team can see the massive increase in their support same as dons team.

I apologise for my reply to your post, rebelwithoutaclue and am heartened to see you have posted since! I have my settings set to 'first unread post' and viewed your post 'out of context' - I must have still thought I was on the Stranraer match-thread (and you were signing-up a cheap pop at our attendances) as opposed to you referring to the seating arrangements. It (probably) won't happen again!  :smile: