Inverness CT -V- Hearts

Scotty

Ironic we dominate and only draw.

St.Mirren dominate and lose to the Dons on a suspect penalty.

Motherwell scrape a win.

Hibs, well, they just got lucky.

We can still get second, Aberdeen are not as good as they are blown up to be.

Just wait until we pump them in the final the wheels will soon come off

• Agree 1

On the topic of team selection today, would it not make sense for Gary Warren to sit on the bench for the next few games, we only have 4 i think left until the cup final, surely it would make sense to have Danny Devine partnering Josh now and getting some games under his belt rather than throwing him straight into the cup final, it also gives the pairing some time to gel together before the big game 

I think someone needs to seriously analyse the reason we are not scoring more goals

And I agree so strongly with Hislop Offside's remark about becoming scared to shoot, so true, it's all about who dares wins and we weren't daring very much today. No killer passes and no one taking responsibility IMHO.

On the topic of team selection today, would it not make sense for Gary Warren to sit on the bench for the next few games, we only have 4 i think left until the cup final, surely it would make sense to have Danny Devine partnering Josh now and getting some games under his belt rather than throwing him straight into the cup final, it also gives the pairing some time to gel together before the big game 

Absolutely! me and my pal were talking about this before kick off, opportunity missed

• Agree 1

Was todays team our 1st Eleven ? (Same team as last week v Stranraer)

Ooops I think a rethink is required !

On todays evidence Nick Ross could've been more productive than Doran on the wing & Shinnie in midfield would have been a better attacking option than Draper.

Vincent, Tansey and Watkins played very well. Mackay got more of the ball when he dropped back after

Foran came on.

Why would they be scared to shoot?

If they don't shoot they don't score but if they try there is always a good chance of the ball going in......?

How did Richie do?

As I said once before , against Stranraer the team had better be  peppering their goal and going for it from the start. Strannie have absolutely nothing to lose if THEY go for it and everything to gain from the opposite.

If both teams  "go for it" it should be a great game, which is what the fans want but also the better team (ICT) should win..

I think we should stop over analysing the fact we failed to score seeing as we hit the woodwork 4 times and MacDonald had one of those days otherwise we could have had a hat full so lets take the performance into our bogey ground and hopefully covert 1 or 2 chances to get a much needed 3 points. But first lets dispose of Stranraer and get into the last 8 of the scottish cup 

• Agree 1

Very frustrating to watch, but just one of those days I'm afraid to say. Some nice football at times, pass & move etc.

Tansey, Vincent, Watkins even Doran at times had some good touches.

Like to see a 4-4-2 on Tues, with Richie giving Billy a wee hand up front, see how it goes.

Some slight over reaction on here. Yes we dropped 2 points but we played so much better than in the semi final and it was just one of these days when the ball just would not go in the net. I know some folk are saying we looked scared to shoot but, especially in the second half, Hearts packed there box and it was really difficult to get space for a clear shot.

Totally agree with one of the earlier posters about some of our "fans". I have had a go at a father and son who sit in front of me as all they do is shout abuse from the kick off at our players and also had a go at someone for a similar thing in the game against Morton. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but some of these idiots simply do not deserve to be called fans.

• Agree 2

Some slight over reaction on here. Yes we dropped 2 points but we played so much better than in the semi final and it was just one of these days when the ball just would not go in the net. I know some folk are saying we looked scared to shoot but, especially in the second half, Hearts packed there box and it was really difficult to get space for a clear shot.

Totally agree with one of the earlier posters about some of our "fans". I have had a go at a father and son who sit in front of me as all they do is shout abuse from the kick off at our players and also had a go at someone for a similar thing in the game against Morton. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but some of these idiots simply do not deserve to be called fans.

I bet thats the pair of numpties who were sitting behind me and winding me up at the semi final. The son seemed to spend his afternoon shouting about how '*****' Billy Mckay is and how we should have sold him in January. I really don't know why people like that bother coming to games, if you are only interested in shouting abuse at your own players when things aren't going to plan then I'd rather you stayed at home. If I am near people like that again I might spend my day shouting abuse at them about how bad their support is see how they like it.

• Agree 3

To be fair I agree with them. To any scouts reading this site to get more info on Billy Mckay then he is complete mince and couldn't score in a brothel. I'd go and sign that Nade lad from Dundee if you are looking for a top striker.... 

• Agree 3