Team for Stranraer

Renegade

Play a weakened side and they'll beat us. Theŷ wanted it far more last week and it'll be the same in the replay.

Completely agree. We need to start with our best 11 & make it clear that we're taking them seriously. Once/if the game gets comfortable we can make some changes (like maybe Devine for Warren - build up a partnership with Meekings - Polworth and Ross).

Esson

Raven - Devine - Meekings - Shinnie

Foran - Tansey

Watkins - Vincent - Ross

McKay

This looks good to me. Devine definitely needs some game time as does Foran. Would maybe have been tempted to rest McKay but if we are winning comfortbaly, would hope he gets a rest.

Subs: Brill, Tremarco, Warren, Draper, Doran, Williams & Christie

We have many possibilities almost spoilt for choice, what we need is support for Mackay. Yogi likes our style of play but you can pass the ball as much as you like but if it doesn't end up in the back of the net what is the point. there is a saying "play ugly and win".  whatever that means we just need to win.

• Agree 2

Looking at the rain falling the noo I'm surprised there hasn't been a pitch inspection!  the pitych on Saturday was not too clever so tonight I'm thinking it will certainly be no better, route one football eh?

Indeed Mr 100, that's my favorite.

I don't think I'm a purist, would never have got a game for Bacelona........whack it in the old onion bag I say, less passes the better! 

Also, if Devine can't get a start tonight in the back four stick him up top with Billy!