New Flag Poll

12th Man

Just to speed things up a litte, any pereference for the flag, the new flags cant be added to the old poll as votes have already been entered, so can you please state which one you preffer. It would be good to get this organised asap so we can get things moving.

Edited by 12th Man

I like Caley D's design best but would much prefer it without the unnecessary clutter of the CJT and CTO logos either side of the club crest.

My opinion too

Whole point of using all 3 logos is to highlight the "Together" thing!

If some "rse sticks a big flag in front of my view it will soon be in tatters!

The first time I went to an English Premiership match, I completely missed the game's only goal cos a flag was surfing over for me for the vital few seconds.

There will  be no flags surfed during the match.

Fags are allowed in and can be on display but cant obstruct and advertising boards.

Flags can not be displayed as to obstruct view, ie hung from the upper section,

Flags on sticks will not be permitted, although children with small flags should be ok.

I know Im stating the obvious but flags wont be allowed in that cause offense.

Edited by 12th Man

Why include the CJT and CTO logo's? They are not football clubs! The red and blue background with the ICT badge looks just fine without any other blurb.

Well said, the only way Caleyjagsforever should have their logo emblazoned on the flag is if it had been their idea and they were paying for it themselves

The sight of the thistle badge is offensive enough alone without any extra add ons

Dougal

Considering CJT are the fans and are likely to stump up the shortfall as well as subsidise the buses I see no reason why they shouldn't have their logo. I also know that CJT have been looking into getting a flag long before this current idea came to fruition.

As for the Thistle badge........Its a perfect perch for that dumb eagle

• Agree 1