Flag Appeal. Donations Now Accepted !

12th Man

Our club have now kindly offered to accept money via their Paypal account.

Payment can be made via   paypal@ictfc.co.uk  

Please also include  the word  'FLAG'  and your  Name when donating. 

This is the Clubs paypal account and they need to seperate the donations from other money coming in.  So make sure you add the word 'flag' and your name in the comments box.

If you are paying in additional money. ie someone doesnt have a paypal account and you pay on their behalf then please also put their name down too.

That way everything can be accounted for.

We would now like to get the money raised, flag picked and ordered as soon as.

Please remember to vote in the New flag poll for your preferred flag.

This will be your flag and we want you to be a part of it.

Go to paypal.com website.

Go to transfer at the top of page

Send someone money

type in paypal@ictfc.co.uk for their email.

type in your email.

type in amount.

for comments type in  the word,  Flag  and type in the Names of those who are donating the money.

Edited by 12th Man

I logged into my paypal, clicked on send money and put in the email address provided....and the amount......sent it as to friend/family so I bear the  transaction cost. at the end of the continue/pay bit, you get to the email notification to go to the punter and I put Flag donation from Oddquine on that. And now my fingers are crossed that I did it right!  (works when I send money to USA)

Cheers oddquine. I'll see if I have a PayPal account to use.

If we are getting a second flag can I propose that we get one of a two fingered salute to the SPFL logo? I'll chip in £50 if we do.

• Agree 2

I'm sure theres somebody behind that email address bright enough to create a paypal donate button using their wizard that could be posted on this forum, so that non-paypal users can also donate.

My account on paypal has been limited for years but I can still send money to people via the donate option.

Good shout. Buttons can easily be made via the below link.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=HUNBRUI8Ff0twsyH4g-YXfT3OvBRnuFtC5xPMFhB0WbCi2bb6lhI2v8k8I4&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d7ff5e1e81f2ed97dd1e90bd72966c40c

Its hard if you dont have a paypal account lol.

All they have to do is click on merchant services, all the links are there to create a donate button that can be posted here, I think they even have a forum code option.

Rather than having to have a non-locked paypal account and be logged in to send money, a link will take you to a new page where you can either pay via paypal or by using a credit card.

Could be done in about 2 minutes.

Typical paypal followed your instructions but they insist I must log into my defunct Paypal account which has been locked in a loop for years with an old card number their site refuses to change. have tried to sort this out in the past holding on for half an hour on an international phone call to Ireland. Never again, Paypal are a nightmare to deal with when something goes wrong.

I have sent a cheque to the Club for £15 I am sure they will pass the money on.