ubern

I seem to remember a few seasons ago Billy Dodds doing an SPL prediction on the BBC website each week, where it would essentially have Rangers and Celtic winning every game (except the old firm game, which he'd normally have down as a draw)... and he would put us down to lose every week. I'm pretty sure someone once made a league table of his predictions and the actual predictions on here or P&B and it had us stranded at the bottom of the league where as we were actually sitting comfortably mid table by the end of the season.

Why does Billy Dodds sound so anti-ICT?

Because he is.

He is the kind of wee nyaff that if he won 3 million quid he would moan it wasn't 5 million.

As the song says - you ain't somebody until somebody hates you!

And he still ain't somebody!!

• Agree 1

Richie Foran broke into a rather lengthy spell of overhead clapping towards the main stand late in second half and at the end of the game. He didn't look too happy at the end. Strange, was he getting a hard time from some fans?

Thought he was just clapping....?

• Agree 1

Don't suppose there'll be any BBC/ICT/YouTube highlights of the game published soon?

My missus was quite bemused by me remaining in my car for 20mins or so after my football match last night to listen to 810mw to hear the match conclusion! There really needs to be an online facility for 810mw coverage.

• Agree 1

My missus was quite bemused by me remaining in my car for 20mins or so after my football match last night to listen to 810mw to hear the match conclusion! There really needs to be an online facility for 810mw coverage.

It was loud and clear over the internet.

Best not to go via iPlayer, rather the BBC Scotland website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/scottish/

Sportsound commentaries are usually listed there - just wish they'd add a Billy Dodds mute option.

• Agree 2

Richie Foran broke into a rather lengthy spell of overhead clapping towards the main stand late in second half and at the end of the game. He didn't look too happy at the end. Strange, was he

getting a hard time from some fans?

We saw that as well. Looked like he was sarcastically having a go at someone in the main stand. Players can only take so much slating. Maybe it's the same people big g was talking about on a previous post :) no doubt some will say they should accept it but some of the vitriol and crap aimed at the players is ludicrous. Good on Richie I say for letting them know.

Richie Foran broke into a rather lengthy spell of overhead clapping towards the main stand late in second half and at the end of the game. He didn't look too happy at the end. Strange, was he

getting a hard time from some fans?

We saw that as well. Looked like he was sarcastically having a go at someone in the main stand. Players can only take so much slating. Maybe it's the same people big g was talking about on a previous post :) no doubt some will say they should accept it but some of the vitriol and crap aimed at the players is ludicrous. Good on Richie I say for letting them know.

I thought he was applauding Yogi's decision to take Draper off :tongueincheek:

• Agree 2