Cup final seating

DALNEIGHCALEY

Yogi's influence is amazing. He gets Inverness relegated, we downsize, then come back stronger and more determined, encourage Butcher, Malpass and Tubby to exit, Yogi re-emerges with Russell, and as part of a big all round team effort, takes us to a cup final. In addition he shows enormous respect to Stranraer when Brewster and Butcher would have bodged it, and we then secure another windfall against Dundee United. Credit also the the unsung heroes in the back office up to chairman for their dedication, and even Tommy for preparing the Tuesday pitch ready for practice in case Dingwall becomes a sandpit again next Tuesday. Now we need to overcome our recent poor form in Perth and see what happens next.

• Agree 1

Any idea how many tickets a season ticket holder can buy? Want to sit with mate who isn't season ticket holder but want to buy tickets together so we sit together

You can buy as many as you feel like.

Yogi's influence is amazing. He gets Inverness relegated, we downsize, then come back stronger and more determined, encourage Butcher, Malpass and Tubby to exit, Yogi re-emerges with Russell, and as part of a big all round team effort, takes us to a cup final. In addition he shows enormous respect to Stranraer when Brewster and Butcher would have bodged it, and we then secure another windfall against Dundee United. Credit also the the unsung heroes in the back office up to chairman for their dedication, and even Tommy for preparing the Tuesday pitch ready for practice in case Dingwall becomes a sandpit again next Tuesday. Now we need to overcome our recent poor form in Perth and see what happens next.

Masterplan my good man.  Masterplan!

Loving the cup final scarf. Just ordered myself one of those. Now roll on Tuesday when I can buy some tickets and then just flights from Oz to book and I am all set for the long trip home. Thinking I will even get in the rearranged Hibs match on the Wednesday before the cup final too. Either that or Motherwell (away) on the Wednesday after the final. I am thinking it would be good to be there when TB returns north though.

Scarf is £10 (£1 pound off as 10% discount being a season ticket holder) although I got charged £10 for scarf when I bought the 19 tickets for final. If I buy 2 more that's the equivalent of parking car in car park maybe I will get a pass for inverness couriers car park!