Cup final seating

DALNEIGHCALEY

Can anyone tell me....if the league cup final ends in a draw after 90 mins is there extra time and penalties on the day or would there be a replay? I want to make sure I get to see ICT lift the trophy.

Can anyone tell me....if the league cup final ends in a draw after 90 mins is there extra time and penalties on the day or would there be a replay? I want to make sure I get to see ICT lift the trophy.

It's decided on the day - with extra-time and penalties if necessary!

It's decided on the day - with extra-time and penalties if necessary!

If it's still level after all 11 players on each side have taken penalties it will be decided by the respective captains playing a best of five game of scissors, paper, stone on the centre spot. Richie has been in training for this eventuality.

Saw a photo in P & J today of Dons fans queuing for tickets. I take it they are like us, queuing for vouchers to get tickets? We all need to go back again to get our mits on the actual tickets at the end of next week.

Should give you all a chance to buy the new cup final scarf then. :smile:

I'm slightly confused...I can pick tickets in the upper tier online....I didn't think that part was an option yet?

Situation has been rectified and anyone who purchased seats in the upper tier while it was open will be moved to the lower tier.

Thanks for highlighting this.

I'm slightly confused...I can pick tickets in the upper tier online....I didn't think that part was an option yet?

Situation has been rectified and anyone who purchased seats in the upper tier while it was open will be moved to the lower tier.

Thanks for highlighting this.

Cheers ...finally I can book! :ictscarf:

I don't know about seating but now Steven MacLean has been named as referee for the final, I will be standing and shouting abuse from start to finish no doubt. How can a Ross County players brother referee a ICT game?. A Rangers players brother would not get a Celtic game

Edited by Big G