10 buses to the final?

InvernessCT19

on CJT Facebook they said only 10 buses are going to the final? does anybody know why there is only 10 going?

because D&E probably can only give us 10. Not forgetting that Aberdeen fans will have supporters buses from Inverness too. If we had to get more buses then we'd have to hire from lower in Scotland which would be costly. 

Edited by ICTRoughi
  • Agree 1

I don't entertain this lack of buses rubbish, if the demand is there buses from all around Scotland can be called on if needed

Any smaller club that reaches a final would have to go to more than one bus company and would have to look a lot further than their local outfit

Funny how Inverness Reds have managed to source a number of buses going by their website

Dougal

• Agree 1

I don't entertain this lack of buses rubbish, if the demand is there buses from all around Scotland can be called on if needed

Any smaller club that reaches a final would have to go to more than one bus company and would have to look a lot further than their local outfit

Funny how Inverness Reds have managed to source a number of buses going by their website

Dougal

Buses are always available at a price tbh. Are folk willing to pay megabucks tho? Also has to be someone in charge not as easy as just booking a bus.

Did have someone tell me his pub trying to get a bus and can't?

• Agree 1

our supporters branch (hibs, in east end of Edinburgh) have had 4 buses to each final, in the last 2 years. we had to source them from Renfrew, to get decent prices. the fact that we wanted 4, as apposed to 1, gave us a bargaining point to keep the prices decent. if a couple of your branches/supporters groups club together, I'm sure bus companies north and a little bit south of you would give a decent price, if you book several from them.. others do try and rip people off though.

• Agree 2