Bus Capacity for League Cup Final

ICT Supporters Trust

I went down to the Scottish cup final in 2010 on the mega bus and listening to the radio they were keeping an eye at the side of the A9 and think they mentioned 50+ coaches of fans heading down from the Highlands. Where did they get all those coaches from? Dundee Utd would have sourced many as well.

Don't know how many times I can repeat the same information. Coaches can be got from local companies sourcing from outwith the area. This comes at a premium price.

• Agree 1

Lol, besides if we fill the two trains that'll be the equivalent of nearly 20 buses in itself. Plus the 13 CJT buses plus all the other ones from pubs etc.

ETA: There's no point worrying about transport capacity when we haven't filled up what we've got on the train yet.

Edited by Fraz

I have it on excellent authority that if the 2 trains are full, a 3rd train will be laid on leaving at 08:38. This will only be available if the 1st two trains leaving at 09:00 are full. So get booking!!!

For anyone on the trains or thinking of booking the trains as outlined in the travel thread, Train 1 leaves Inverness at 0900 and Train 2 leaves at 0925. They don't BOTH leave at 0900. Still plenty of space on Train 2 as far as I'm aware.

Also see here (hopefully)  http://www.scotrail....rness_Flier.pdf for full information regarding times.

Scotrail were kind enough to offer us a third train should we want or need it.  Unfortunately CJT are not in a position to take this on for a range of reasons. Will be running 2 trains and no more, even if train 2 is full. However as it stands there is more than enough room on train 2 for supporters and we would love to see you onboard. Remember it includes onward travel!

Prices are £30 adult / £10 U16s. Please book by emailing ictfinaltrain2014@gmail.com stating how many adult / child tickets you need along with names and a contact number. We are hoping to have a paypal set up to book tickets with shortly.

Thank You.

BBC reporting that Abdn have sold out their allocation: here's hoping that we can say something similar soon....although I suspect not, unfortunately!

Believe we still have a four figure number left out of our initial allocation and that sales have slowed to a bit of a trickle. We may have to make up for quantity by quality.